"Prologues are beginnings?" Chapter 1

Alexis finally got her ticket as she walking  to the front row of Monday night Raw as it was in Cincinnati  Ohio her second home besides her birth place of Columbus Ohio. her brother Jon or his Ring name Dean Ambrose was Debuting with his long time friends Colby or Seth Rollins and  Joe  or Roman Reigns from  a little bit of indies and  NXT  she grew to love them as her own brothers as she was  close to her older brother as she  she was nervous for Dean to  be  debuting on the big  leagues. Alexa was  in a few Wresting Classes   hoping to follow in her brothers footsteps as the show started she  was mostly waiting for her brother  show  who he was, as a few of the "divas" was  impressive as she   was nervous to  go to  wresting class down at the new Performance center  in a few days she was going to surprise her brother as she  heard a familiar  theme she heard before almost a  preview. it was Time.  she glaced up at the crowd mixed with boos and cheers from his original appearance at Survivor Series on the  she guess favorite she  cheer seeing her  brother and Seth and Roman she was wearing  a handmade shirt. she  watched as their first tag match was a successful for the  dominant new stable as she watched  them go to the back smirking at the opponents, Ryback and company as she   was told she can go to the back she didn't notice the  jealous faces of  younger fans but she  slightly nodded following to the back to see her brothers. she  hugs her brother tightly and looked at them. "you did so great out there" Lexi said as she  looked at them as she looking  around.

"It could be you kid" said Seth chuckling as he sipped water putting his long spitted blond and black hair in a bun as he looked  at Roman and Dean. "let go"

Dean look at Lexi and   mess her hair up from her nice  ponytail. "go mingle a bit your still training at that class or something"  chuckling as he  was always teasing his little sister he was a bit over protective but that was all their life in rough cities in Ohio but he looked at her. "what wrong?"

Alexa looked at him  with a small smile. "nothing....just nervous   since my promos and classes i'm debuting  on NXT TV against  Alicia Fox she  seem tough but i think i got it just don't really have a gimmick yet now go kick ass" she said as she nudged him to his brothers in arms as she went to mingle and look around the arena and  a place to watch the show on the monitors.

the Next morning.....Alexa was  tired but she  looked at her  hotel room she got to late last night from a early plane of 3 am she was  going debut today if goes good she was going to be hopefully full time of WWE NXT she   got dressed for a quick work out at the Performance Center as she  was nervous see  new people as she   went and got a good work out and  tips for her match tonight she head to the event after  get a bit to eat as she was getting her attire she look in the mirror mental preparing  she giggled to her self with her blue and white  tutu. she said to herself "here go nothing...." she begin to mental prepared walking  to the curtain and doing her entrance  glitter sparkle bliss as she  skipped to the ring waving and smiling at the fans as she waited for Alicia to come in she silently stared her down as the match started  she was going back and forth with  her as she  didn't want to give up and didn't want to look bad. as she was surprisingly  hit her  finisher with  her flip and land her in the pin for the win she  covered her mouth as she  had her hand raise she goes to the  ramp quickly excited she won and  waves as she goes to the back excited....her start was  beginning as she was walking the hallway she noticed someone mysterious looking at her, blue eyes but she  look at him awkwardly as she waves nervously as she went to her dressing room only to be  rudely awakening.....

END OF CHAPTER ONE how was it? i really started over here but is it good?