Chapter 2

Finn POV

Standing in the mirror adjusting his  arm pads as he was unfazed of by the blonde girl walking in as he listening to music getting pumped for the Dusty Rhodes Classic as he was barely new but  was still fresh to the roster as he slightly turns around and sees Alexa a bit emotionless getting pumped out for his match. "um? can i help you" slightly   half smile but look at her serious.

"Uh... this is my room or i thought it was---" said the  speechless girl as  he  chuckled a bit.

"i think they merge the dressing room so we sharing i have a match so i'm not going to be here long" he put his music back in his ear as he begin to warm up as he  strengthens a bit but take out his earphone. "i'm Fergal. or Finn Balor" he smiled a bit. "i guess your Alexa Bliss right?"

"yea that me. but it Alexis Kaufman Good but yea i'm just going to get changed and rest a bit" she goes to the bathroom with her bags as she  hear Finn being called and  off to the match; her eyes widen as she close the door as she thinking of his blueish green eyes but she shake her head off. As she goes to take a shower and as she quickly shower and wash her face a few times. She  put on a sport bra and  disney shirt monster inc and  ripped black jeans, and her all stars she never leave with out she sat on the couch putting her bag next to her she  begin to watch the current main event as she sees Finn competing with Samoa Joe as she  was amazed but shake her head as she heard her phone rings, Dean she thought he was at a RAW or Smack-down Live  Event as she  anwsers it. "hey how was the live event? i won my first match!" she  squeaked as she left out she was feeling very butterfly but  shake her head.

"Making enemies is fun when you work for boss-man i saw it bit by bit i know a guy to  keep a eye on your matches for me i might be there to check out the chumps we left behind unfinished business but any new friends or enemies you  unofficial a  Ambrose sister but Bliss" said Dean chuckling.

Alexa chuckled. "a few  nice faces but Alicia is tough but i broke through and advanced to the fatal four way or something" chuckled as she look at the t.v but focused on her brother  going on and on, random  stuff and stories beginning for him.

Finn walked in after winning  10 minutes later as he had a towel around his neck, sweating and silently knowing Alexa was on the phone and he goes to take a shower taking his  clothes   bag inside the bathroom slightly closing the door.

Alexa sighed as she stared a bit at Finn but focused on her phone call. "get some rest  you need it more i call you tomorrow when i get inside my apartment later tonight" she hang up as she look around for her hair brush to put her hair back in a messy pontail as she  look in the bathroom and walk slowly as she  knock on it slightly light as it  slowly open and her eyes widen. "uhh Finn? my brush and  i think some of my make up is  in there i be quick."

"Okay!" he yelled as he was showering  a bit calm and normal.

Alexa walk slowly looking around as she grabbed her brush but  slightly traces her eyes to the glass steamed up and  slightly stares but  grabbed her brush tightly wanted to leave but almost froze as she clear her voice. "it really humid in here" chuckled a bit.

Finn stick his head out chuckling. "yea it is help me think did you...find your stuff" chuckled a bit as he noticed the glass is kind of  see  through but steamed up and  eyes widen. "uh i know it kind of  awkward."

Alexa "it okay-y i got it....yea it is but yea" walks out quickly as she holds her brush and  eye liner and mascara putting it back.

Finn turn off the shower as he wrapped the towel around his waist as he put his boxers and   jeans and his shoes as he walks to her looking for his shirt. "how about i bring you to a nice restaurant  i found here in florida tomorrow sounds good?" he chuckled. "get to know better...clothed?"

Alexa looked nervous but look at her. "sure. for sure i need to get on the road thought" 

Finn smiled as he turned to her. "well my treat if you want" he said looking for a shirt still shirtless.

Alexa blushes as Finn chuckling noticing a bit. "sure i guess i can eat" smiles grabbing her bag.

and it begins....