Chapter 3 (5 years later)

Alexa p.o.v

"Smackdown women champ Alexa you got this in the bad" I thought in my head it was Monday Night RAW I had a match with the RAW women championship Sasha Banks I respect her I really did. But her friends didn't like me since we was all called up this year and last year from NXT. I proven my self to be improving as I was no longer a bliss and sparky rookie I was known spiteful,ruthless, and beautiful as I was a nice sweet Alexis who still followed along the road life with my brother who was in a rocky toxic at times relationship with Renee young and affair with a Bella. A respectful bella, Brie Bella who I liked more for dean. But I need to be my own person and character as I channel my angry in my growing relationship problems with Buddy Murphy who frankly, I knew I liked at one point but just dragging along me hanging a engagement over my head with bi polar attentions with me arguing with the next loving and caring for me. As a knock on my door it open slowly, Seth in his regular clothes as he was still injury here to support me as well Dean and Roman even after their horrible spit of the shield and rivalries I smiles nervously as I breath in and out fast for my adrenaline of my Anxiety was racing looking at the time for my match.
"Hey Rollins" I said fixing my hairstyle looking my hair dye and look as I stand up greeting him smiling. "How the injury life?"

"Sucks but ill proved I could cash in and win just things happened ready to knock them dead kid" Seth said chuckling. "Becky won't go down unless it a good table match your make us proud"

"Thanks Go see some people I heard people want to see"

I said bye as he said good luck I went do my entrance smirking at crowd evilly as I look at Sasha smirking evilly pointing to her title as I wanted another reign under my belt. Me and Sasha went back and forth with our best moves as I hit twisted bliss blocking Sasha best move I got the pin as I went to the back holding my title my signature favorite pose as I went backstage I was walking backstage knowing I was schedule for a storyline with someone knew as I'm stopped by buddy surprising on cameras I knew on me but from afar.

"Buddy...what now no congrats for your fiancee?"  I said a bit hurt.

"Nah...not in till you make me your storyline partner not that new gut getting called up" he said angry grabbing my arm.

I was scared he was squeezing my arm tightly I glares at him. "You really jealous always just let me go...maybe com..."

"Your regret I got you to this place in yo.."

"We have a problem?"

A familiar voice I was smiling to my self to hear as I was jerking my arm away but he gripped it tighter.

"Great.....keep her then balór....I'm taking the house for a few days Alexa" he said angry as he stormed off

I looked at my slightly bruised arm as I smiles at Finn shy.

"We meet again Balór...catching up 5 years now?"