Truth untold

-editted-

The sun shone through Yoongi's curtains, waking him up. He checks the clock in his half-decorated room and decides to get coffee.
"Jesus fucking christ... way too fuck-"
Yoongi sees Jimin standing in front of his door when he opens it.
"Jimin? Good morning.."

His head hung low and fingers playing with the hem of his oversized shirt.
"I-i'm sorry, Hyung.. about.. you know.."
Yoongi sighs, placing his hand on the younger's shoulder.

"Don't worry about it, let's pretend that it didn't happen. You don't owe me an explanation, Jimin."
Jimin smiles shyly, a blush creeping onto his cheeks.

"Thank you, Hyung..."
Yoongi nods and motions him to leave towards the living room.

"Want me to make you something?"
Yoongi glances over at the boy sitting on the couch.

"Just.. juice please."
Yoongi nods and fills a glass with orange juice and makes himself a cup of coffee. Jimin makes grabby hands towards the glass and hold it tightly with two hands when Yoongi hands it to him.
"Thanks.."
Jimin's voice got small and soft, almost childlike.

"So , Jimin. Tell me something about yourself, i told you things about me."
Yoongi sips his coffee, face scrunching up at the bitter taste.

"U-uhm.."
The boy starts to lightly panic at his question.
"I can't..."
Yoongi raises his eyebrows, placing his cup to the side.

"Why not? What do you like and what do you dislike? Music taste?"
Jimin looks down at his feet, his knees pressed against his chest.

"I like chocolate milk, strawberries, kittens and puppies.. oh! And i like the tv! Oh - oh! And.."
Yoongi's chuckle cut him off.

"I didn't know that you would get this excited."
Jimin smiles brightly at him, moving his legs in a playful manner.

Yoongi's phone buzzes, he takes it from the table and unlocks it.

Jin-Hyung: coming over with Namjoon and Seok. Be ready at 10

Yoongi glances over at the clock and noticed that they're on the couch , talking, for already an hour. The clock shows 9:45 am, Yoongi sits up quickly and sprints towards the shower.
"Jimin get dressed! Jin is coming over!"
Jimin's eyes widen.

"Joon too?"
The younger gulps.

"Yes! And Hoseok too, now get dressed!"
Yoongi yells from upstairs, in the shower, to Jimin.

"Shit!"
Jimin jumps up and runs upstairs, taking some random clothes from his closet when Yoongi runs past his room, a towel around his waist. Jimin giggles at the sight, still concerned when he sees his stuffies in his room.
"How did he not see these?"
Jimin whispers to himself, not understanding that Yoongi doesn't think that he's weird.

The bell rings, Yoongi runs towards the door, yelling that he'll get it.

"Hi.. Jin-Hyung... Namjoon, Hoseok."
Yoongi pants while opening the door and letting them into the house, trying to regain his breath.

"What did you do to pant like this?"
Yoongi glares at his Hyung, wanting to strangle him at the spot.

"Maybe because you made me get dressed in 10 minutes."
At the same time Jimin stumbles down the stairs, almost falling down in the process.

"Watch out Jiminie!"
Namjoon runs into the house, catching Jimin and falling down together. Both boys start laughing out loud due to their clumsiness.

"Come on guys."
Jin helps the boys up and closes the door, walking towards the living room to get seated.
The two boys continue giggling and teasing each other while Hoseok just sits down onto the couch shyly.
"Hoseok? Something wrong?"
Jin's mom side came up and starts stroking his hair.

"N-no..."
Jin whispers something to him, sending him to Jimin's room with the other's.

"Yoongi, we need to talk."
Jin sighs.

"Yes we do! Jimin called me daddy last night!"
Jin's eyes widen, not expecting to hear this from Yoongi.

"Okay we really need to talk."
Jin pats the seat next to him, Yoongi obeys with a curious expression.

"W-what's wrong?"
Yoongi sits down and looks at his Hyung.

"I can't tell you everything but i can tell you a little bit. Jimin needs to explain this himself, promise me that you'll listen to him and let him speak, that you won't freak out and that you'll accept him for who he is."
Yoongi nods, curiosity taking over him.

"Jimin's has a rough past, he's making up for his childhood years with his own little world. When he's stressed or feels bad, he'll visit this little world. Namjoon and Hoseok are the same. It's kind of age regression."
Yoongi's eyes widen, not knowing what to say.

"O-okay, thanks, Jin-Hyung."
Jin bows his head and walks off to get the three boys from Jimin's room.

-
"Jiminie?"
Jimin looks up, connecting eyes with his Hyung, extending his arms towards him.

"Jinnie!"
Jimin giggles when Jin hugs him.

"Please be big for me tonight and explain yourself to Yoongi? Can you do that for me?"
Jimin thinks, his nose scruching up and eyebrows furrowed.

"Yes Hyung.."
Jimin sighs and stands up, heading to the living room to meet with Yoongi.

-
"Yoongi, we'll head off. Thanks for the talk and the drinks!"
Yoongi waves him goodbye and closes the door, sitting down next to Jimin.

"Hey.."
Jimin looks at him, unsure if he should tell him, even after promising Jin.

"Hey Hyung."
Jimin forces a smile and plays with the fabric of Yoongi's shirt.

"Do you need to tell me something?"
Jimin hums in response, trying to avoid eye contact. Yoongi places two fingers under the boy's chin to lift his head and force him to look into his eyes.
"Please?"
Jimin looks away, starting to crumble up Yoongi's shirt.

"Okay, Hyung.. promise me you won't be mad.."