Cake

"Yoonie?"
The strawberry lollypop between his lips, grabby hands towards the elder and his eye smile call for Yoongi.

"What is it bub?"
Yoongi sits down on the bed next to Jimin, patting his lap for the younger to sit down. Yoongi wraps his hands softly around the boy's small waist and nuzzles his nose into Jimin's neck, a soft giggle leaves his lips while je playfully pushes Yoongi's face away and lifts his shoulders due to the ticklish feeling.

"Stawp!"
Jimin giggles again, trying to roll off of Yoongi's lap but the elder hold him tightly, moving along with Jimin.

"Why? Don't you like hugging me?"
Yoongi fakes a pout, Jimin places both of his hands on the elder's face and pecks his lips with an overdramatic 'muah' sound.
"Hmm.. fine."
Yoongi smiles, lifting the younger as if he weighs 10 pounds, walking to the kitchen and placing him onto the counter.

Yoongi grabs the back of cookies from the highest shelf, handing Jimin one.
"Since you're such a good boy."
Jimin sways his feet back and forth, happily munching on the chocolate chip cookie. 

"Jiminie, i really need to go to work today. I'll bring you to TaeTae okay?"
Jimin shakes his head, a pout displayed on his lips and eyes watery.
"I'll be back before you know, please don't cry."
Yoongi kisses the spilled tear, resting on the boy's left cheek away.

"Why?"
Jimin whines, softly punching Yoongi's chest. His hands balled into fists and his eyebrows furrowed.

"I skipped my work a lot these days to work at home but i need to go to the office once in a while baby."
Yoongi smiles softly at him, his fingers caressing his hair and eyes locking.

"KayKay.."

-
"I'll see you in four hours baby, behave yourself for me okay?"
Yoongi crouches down next to Jimin who's concentrated on his drawing.

"Kiss?"
Jimin's small voice and grabby hands make Yoongi turn around. A small pout on Jimin's lips makes Yoongi smile.

"Come here."
Yoongi opens his arms for the younger to hug him.
"I'll be back before you know."
Yoongi kisses the boy's head and pecks him on the lips, swaying his bag over his shoulder before thanking Taehyung.

"Our rules are in his backpack, i left him some treats if he's been good. There's something else in it too, but only give it to him if he really misses hugging me."
Taehyung nods and waves him goodbye, focussing on the boy spread out on the floor.

"Let's make a cake, do you want to help Jiminie?"
Jimin huffs, sitting up and crossing his arms.

"No daddy!"
He points at Taehyung.
"Only daddy wall me Jiminie."
Taehyung couldn't help but find the boy cute, his 'intimidating' frown towards him was too adorable.

"Come on, let's make a cake for daddy."
Taehyung extends his hand for Jimin, he immediately stands up and takes Tae's hand.

"Can you get me two eggs? Be careful okay?"
Jimin nods and opens the fridge, carefully taking two eggs out of the carton and holding them tight, not too tight of course, in case they snap.
"Good job, put them in that bowl for me please."
Jimin huffs and whines a bit, knowing that he will ruin the eggs if he cracks them himself.

"Come here."
Taehyung giggles and takes the boy's hands, cracking the egg and spilling it in the dough.

Jimin's happily chewing on his piece of chocolate cake when the doorbell rings and the boy drops everything in his hands.
"Dada?!"

Jimin opens the door and happily jumps into Yoongi's arms, hugging him like he hadn't seen him for years.
"Hi baby."
Yoongi wraps his arms around the little and kisses his head, trailing his hair through the younger's hair.
"Hey Tae."

Taehyung smiles and point towards the kitchen, not moving from his comfortable position on the couch.
"Hmm did you make this?"
Jimin nods excitedly and hands him a fork.

"Taste?"
Yoongi hums at the strong chocolate flavor and kisses Jimin on his lips to thank him.

"It's good baby, thank you."

-
"Yoonie?"
Jimin sits with his legs crossed on the couch, shyly playing with his sock.
"Pway?"

Yoongi smiles at the younger, getting the boy's toy-box and placing it down in the living room.
"Come on then."
Yoongi speaks in a soft and playful tone of voice, the younger gets up immediately and skips over towards the box full of toys.

His small hands grab a pink plushie and shove it into Yoongi's face.
"Wook!"
Yoongi found it cute how fast the boy could regress, Jimin tongue pokes out from between his lips and his eyebrows raised while Yoongi just admires him.

"So pretty baby, why is she in your toy box and not in your room?"
Jimin shrugs his shoulders, his bangs covering his eyes slightly and hands fiddling with the pink fur of the lion.

"She was mean!"
Jimin pouts, his eyebrows furrowed in a cute manner.

"Why was she mean?"
Jimin hums, trying to think of whether he should tell the older or not.

"Cawke?"
Yoongi nods, ruffling the youngers hair and lightly touching his nose.

The last two slices of cake have been placed in front of the two boys.
"She nevwer helped when dada was mwean!"
Light tears poke in the eyes of the younger, filling them until the brim. His soft eyelids couldn't take more of the salty tears and spilled a few onto his cheeks.

"Your father? What did he do baby?"
Jimin places his fingers onto his thighs, just below his hipbone.

Yoongi remembers the scars over Jimin body, his heart breaks into pieces and a lump forms in his throat.
"Wurts!"
Yoongi stands up and pulls the younger into a well deserved hug, tightly wrapping his arms around Jimin waist and rubbing soothing cirkles onto the said boy's lower back.

"I'm sorry."