Criss Cross

The doorbell rigs finally, Jimin had be sitting on the doormat ever since he woke up.
"Daddy! Daddy, daddy~!"

Yoongi smiles and stands up, opening the door while Jimin shyly hides behind the elder's back.
"Thank you, have a nice day."
Yoongi signs for the package and closes the door, handing the big box to Jimin, who had been waiting patiently.

"Thankies."
Jimin giggles and runs off, placing it on the ground in front of the couch.

"Let me get scissors so you can open it, don't rip-"
Yoongi turns around and sees Jimin pouting, a piece of the cardbox in his hands.

"Sowwy.."
Jimin giggles cutely and waves with the piece of cardbox.
"Minnie got exwited.."

Yoongi lets out a smiley breath and sits down next to him, patting his back softly.
"It's fine, doll."
Jimin squeals and opens - the half of the lid - further.

Big round eyes take place and his voice gets a tad bit higher, not being able to speak out of excitement for his new stuff.
"Okay okay, hold on."
Yoongi stands up and walks to their room, picking Blue up from their bed and walks back downstairs to hand Jimin his best friend.
"There you go, show Blue what you got."

Jimin happily starts blabbering and pulls a pastel pink top out of the box, soft ooh's leave his lips, stunned by the fact that his daddy bought this for him.

Yoongi on the other hand, his eyes are glued to the precious boy next to him and he can never have enough of Jimin being happy. The way his eyes light up, the way his smile spreads out over his lips and the way how his eyes disappear when he's excited. The way he starts unpacking carefully and shows everything to him first and then to Blue. The way his finger curl around Yoongi's shirt when he can't explain his thoughts in words and the way he always latches onto the elder when he's grateful.

"Thankies daddy!"
Yoongi didn't realise he zoned out and notices all of the clothes and a few new toys sprawled out on the ground.

"No problem, love."
Jimin sits down on his lap and hugs his neck tightly, pecking Yoongi's cheek sloppily a few times.

"Go on, show off to me a little."
Yoongi pats his butt and eyes the clothes, noticing how Jimin's eyes light up even more. The boy takes off his shirt carefully, stopping when he lifted the hem of his shirt.
"Are you getting shy, love?"
Jimin blushes and nods, knowing that Yoongi has seen him without clothes lots of times, but undressing in front of him without his help still makes him shy.
"What if i close my eyes for a second?"
Jimin nods again and Yoongi covers his eyes with a pillow.

"D-daddy?"
When Yoongi looks up at his precious boy, he's met with a beautiful sight; a pastel yellow skirt and a white top with yellow accents and thigh high white socks show off Jimin's beautiful figure.

"Come here."
Yoongi pats his lap, anxiety rising into Jimin's body.

"D-don't you like i-it?"
There we go, Jimin slipped out of his headspace.

"Oh no babe. I love it."
Jimin smiles brightly and leans in to kiss his boyfriend. A tear drips down his cheek out of happiness.
"You know, you look really really good."
Yoongi smiles and eyes the boy up and down.

"D-don't look at me like... t-that.."
Jimin hides his face in his hands, peeking through his fingers, seeing Yoongi biting his lip.

"Like what, love?"
Yoongi smirks and wraps his hands around Jimin's hips.

"That! You're doing it again!"
Jimin squeals and wiggles himself out of Yoongi's grip, running away from the elder while giggling.

"Hey, come back!"
Yoongi chuckles and follows the boy upstairs.

Jimin is seated on their bed, legs crossed and shirt slightly draping off of his shoulder.
"Let me show you how beautiful you are, okay?"
Yoongi extends his hand, which Jimin softly grabs. The elder leads him to the bathroom, where a full body mirror is waiting. The elder places the boy in front of it and stands behind him, pecking his neck.

"Look at you, your pretty face.."
Yoongi kisses his cheek softly, stroking Jimin's waist with his thumb.
"Your beautiful waist, those beautiful curves and your pretty legs."
Another kiss on his cheek and a soft kiss on the shell of his ear sends shivers down Jimin's spine.

"And look at this."
Yoongi grabs Jimin's hand and starts playing with the boy's right hand.
"You're all mine.."
Jimin looks down at his hand and notices the ring again, the ring that made him promise Yoongi to be his 'forever'.

"I love you, Jiminie. I'll always think that you're beautiful, even when you're wearing a trash-bag with a banana peel on your head.