nueve

bambam was back at school but he was still sick which meant he had mark and jackson doting on him even more than normal.

bambam sleepily clutched his binder as he sat down at the lunch table. the tip of his nose was red as he sniffled which made jackson pull out a tissue from a little pack he had put in his pocket incase bambam needed one.

"bam, i think you should have stayed home. do you even remember anything you've learned today?" mark asked, stroking the side of bambam's very warm face softly.

bambam mumbled something about what he learned in english and claimed he was fine. he wouldn't let them take him to the nurse. "we're already halfway through the day, i'll be fine."

"bammie, i don't like seeing you so sick," jackson insisted as the rest started to sit down. "fine. after school, we're going to your house and sleeping until you feel better."

bambam pouted even if he was excited to spend time with his best friends. "can we go to your house?"

youngjae felt bad because it was extremely obvious that bambam didn't feel good but he couldn't deny how adorable he was. the way he pouted and talked softly with a slight whine made him want to pinch his cheeks and help him feel better.

"bam, you should eat something," mark said, realizing the boy hadn't even brought a lunch. he gave the mandarin oranges cup on his tray to bambam along with a fork and told him to eat.

"can someone open it for me?" bambam asked after struggling to peel back the plastic cover on top. youngjae reaches across the table and opened it easily. he wants to coo when bambam cutely thanked him but kept it inside.

mark's hand played with bambam's neck and hair as the younger ate. everyone knew it would be best for bambam to go home but they wouldn't be able to convince him.

"hey, it's noon, dude," jackson told mark, "hey, bammie, we have to go. stay here and youngjae will walk you to class and we'll meet you after school at your locker."

bambam could barley walk on his own, swaying and tipping over. luckily, mark had been able to find him and walk him to lunch.

youngjae and bambam left lunch early to get to class on time. youngjae had to wrap his arm around bambam's waist as they walked so the boy didn't fall over.

"be careful, bam, go to the office if you feel too bad," youngjae warned, hoping the boy would leave since he definitely wasn't fit for school.

bambam just hummed as he sat in his seat, resting his chin on his arms against the desk. youngjae pet bambam hair softly before going to his own class.