Fans

Jimin woke up in his crib and looked around. It is weird to have a room where he is completely alone. Back in the facility for littles no one has a room only for themself. But now Jimin has this nice nursery.

He sucks on his pacifier and stretched his short arms. He is patiently waiting for one of his mommies and soon Jennie came. She is still wearing her pajama and her hair isn't fixed but nonetheless she smiled on him and carefully lifted their baby. Jennie stroked his messy hair and then opened few buttons on his onesie right on his crotch. She sees that his diaper is soggy, just how Rosé wanted it to be. She laid Jimin down on the changing table and takes a clean diaper. She took off the wet one and throws it in a bin, Now she only needs to wipe him and put him in a clean diaper. Jimin stretched his legs and Jennie helped him down.

They go in the kitchen when is everyone preparing breakfast and coffee. Jennie nodded at Rosé who smiled and praised Jimin for being a good boy. Lisa sat him in his new highchair with Hello Kitty design, Jimin now has many things with Hello Kitty design because his mommies find it cute. Jimin got a plate with two fluffy pancakes and strawberries on top. He is eating while his mommies watch him. They don't eat breakfast, female idol has to be slim so they only drink tea or black coffee. Jimin finished and Lisa took him to in bathroom. She combed his hair and then handed him a toothbrush. Jimin is brushing his teeth while Lisa goes to get dressed because soon they need to leave. Jisoo dressed Jimin and they left their house.

HIS OUTFIT

HIS OUTFIT

Outside is waiting their van and their assistant has already put a booster car seat from Jimin inside. Now they don't need to worry about his safety and head to their dance practice which is first thing on todays schedule. Jimin is watching the huge city outside the car and holds hand of his plushie. They arrived to YG building and walked inside. In their practice room is a playpen for Jimin and Jisoo sat him inside.

"Wait here while mommies work, okay?"

She doesn't wait for his answer because they are already late. The girls changed their clothes and start to dance to their newest song while Jimin watches them. He is bored but cant disturb the adults. He laid down and hugs his stuffed friend. The music is nice and he would like to dance with them but he knows that he cant, he isn't so good as them. After two hours long dance practice they are done and took a shower. Jimin got a clean diaper and a sippy cup with juice. They got in their van again and headed to a luxury hotel where is going to be meeting with media.

Jimin is BLACKPINK's little so they need to show him to world and fans. They go in a room where are waiting stylists and make-up artists. Jimin is moved around like a living doll and the people around him are speaking about what to do with his hair, face and basically how to make him even more adorable for fans. They are ready and Rosé took Jimin and headed to a long table where they sit down. Jimin is sitting in her lap and reporters are staring at him for few seconds. Suddenly everyone goes crazy.

They are taking tons of pictures and shouting questions on them while Jimin is shocked and confused. Who are they? Why do they take so many picture of him and his mommies?

Jimin doesn't like this and starts to cry. Rosé frowned and patted his back to calm him down but it doesn't work. Lisa pushed a pacifier between Jimin's full lips and he looked at her with his huge puppy eyes. He is sucking on his paci and grabbed long hair of his mommy. BLACKPINK members are speaking with the reporters and Jimin laid his head on Rosé's shoulder. He doesn't care about the world around him and only enjoys his new mommies. Now he knows that they are famous and busy so he will try to be the best little for them.

After the press conference they go outside where is an ocean of screaming fans. Everyone is yelling when Jimin turned his head to them and shyly waved with his small chubby hand. The girls smiled and waved to the fans too. They have finally a little and from now they wont stress so much as they did before, now they can get rid of their stress thanks to their cute little boy. Jimin got some gifts from fans but his mommies's manager took them all away and said that it isn't safe. Jimin is sad but stopped pouting after Lisa gently pinched his cheeks. He loves her more and more with every passing second because she isn't so grumpy as rest of his mommies. Jisoo is sleeping and Jennie is trying to take the best selfie for her Instagram. Rosé is only staring out of the window and doesn't look at their little. She wanted to get a little too but now when it actually happened she isn't so sure. How they will manage their busy schedule and a little? She is silent because she doesn't want to ruin others happiness. They have to work out in gym and forgot that Jimin has to eat something. His little tummy is rumbling and he keeps quiet until it started to hurt. Only then he got up from a bench where he was coloring and tugged on Lisa's hand.

"Mommy me hungry."

Lisa gasped and silently cursed in Thai because this isn't a good start. She immediately ordered food for him and they stopped working out while Jimin eats. Lisa is frowning because how could they forgot about feeding him? But Jimin isn't mad at them, he finished the food and smiled on them. They go back to working out and Jimin is coloring again. After a while they can finally head home and Jimin is really tired now. He fell asleep in car and their manager carried him in their dorm. He laid the little in his crib to have a longer nap while his mommies rest. Some time passed and Jimin opened his eyes with long whine. His diaper is wet and he is also hungry again. His soft crying called Lisa who immediately lifted him and carries him in kitchen. She has already cooked a dinner for him so now she sat him in his highchair. Lisa only cooked a ramen for him but Jimin likes it. He is messily eating and Lisa wiped his hands and mouth. Now he can watch a cartoons for a while. Lisa takes him in living room and turned on a TV. She found some cartoons and then looked around the silent dorm. Where is everyone?

Lisa goes to look for rest of the members and found them sleeping or playing with their phones.

"Hey, lets go to pay attention to our little!"

They only grunted and don't move from their positions. Lisa sighed and goes back to Jimin, at least she is going to be with him when the others don't want to.