Funny sunny day

After their break ended their busy idol's schedule came back. Their postponed concerts were great, fans weren't angry that they saw their idols later and even Jimin came on the podium for few minutes. He is dancing with them during their new song Kill this love and the little absolutely loves it. And fans love it too. After many concerts later they have a photoshoot. Not some regular photoshoot but photoshoot with BLACKPINK and their baby boy. It was hard to find a place for it but then they finally managed to find one. A water park.

They arrived after Jimin's after-lunch nap so the baby wont get fussy. They changed into swimming suits and of course that Jimin got changed into the cutest swimming suit ever.

 They changed into swimming suits and of course that Jimin got changed into the cutest swimming suit ever

SWIMMING SUIT

The photographer went crazy when he spotted the cute baby who is squealing in happiness when he spotted all the things around.

"Mommies look!"

He pointed at Tiki pool. Rosé grabbed his hand so he wont get lost or hurt. Their doctor took off his cast two days ago and they aren't going to let him get hurt again. Jimin drags them there and runs under mushroom fountain.

"Mommy mommy!"

Jimin is enjoying the fun in water during this hot summer day. Rosé, Lisa, Jisoo and Jennie join him too and laugh crazily while Jimin splashed water on them. Lisa spotted a place where you can try surfing and heads there. Jimin got sippy cup with juice to stay hydrated. The little is cheering for his mommy who is surfing and Lisa is quite good in it. Jimin wants to try it too but his mommies stopped him. It is too dangerous for someone so little to try surfing. Rosé pointed at racing slides which are much safer. They go up and Jisoo holds Jimin in her lap and slowly sat down on the slide made from bright green plastic. The slide looks really fast but Jimin seems fine so Jisoo let go and together with Jimin yells in high pitched voice. The racing slides are steep and they are all yelling and go down really fast until it ends and they fall in water. Jimin is laughing happily and wants to go again. Of course that his mommies say yes to their cute little puppy but then Jimin slid too fast and his head got up the water.

"Omo!"

They all hurry to the baby to Jisoo quickly pulled Jimin up. The boy coughed up water and then starts to cry because it really startled him. Jisoo is bouncing him on her hip and pats his back to soothe him. Jimin is choking on sobs until Lisa came with ice cream. Jimin hiccups few times and then starts to lick his sweet treat. He calmed down but still feels a bit shaken up. The photographer captured moments when the four mommies worried about their little baby boy and knows that Jimin is going to steal heart of every fan.

Then they can have another fun. There is a fake river which isn't very fast. Around the river are palms and Jimin wants to go there right now but Lisa grabbed him and lifted him in the air.

"You need to wait for us."

Jimin whined but then Lisa sat him in swim ring. There isn't a chance that he will drown because a strap is leading between his legs and also his mommies are holding on the ring too. Together they got in the water and Jimin happily kicked his legs. This is fun! His mommies are paying attention so excited Jimin can't turn over the swim ring. When they got out Rosé wrapped Jimin in thick towel with Hello Kitty and changed his wet diaper. Then Jimin wants to go in the water again but Rosé shakes her head no.

"Lets rest for a while, okay?"

Jimin doesn't want to, but knows that he cant say no to mommy. They sat down to have a snack and Jimin got a cheese corn dog. He is enjoying it and curiously watching the photographer taking pictures of them. This is going to be huge success because the girls look truly happy with their little and Jimin is so cute with ketchup smeared across his face. The photoshoot ended but they decided to stay a bit longer.

They sit down in massaging chairs and turned them on. After few minutes Jimin is sent into completely different space thanks to the nice vibrations. Everyone chuckles because he is so cute. His lips are parted and he is slobbering a bit with half opened eyes. His mommies sat down too and enjoy the nice massage for their tired muscles. Then Jimin plays in a toddler pool where are only few centimeters of water and it is almost evening when they are heading back in dorm. Now mommies have to take care of delicate skin of their baby. Lisa ran a warm bubble bath for him and Jimin is too tired to play so it is a very quick bath. Then he is laid on top of Lisa's bed and Jisoo came with bottle of body lotion for babies. She is gently massaging the lotion in his soft skin and Jimin is giggling when she is applying the lotion between his toes. He starts to suck on his thumb which is soon replaced by pacifier and fell asleep. Their little bug is asleep so Lisa diapered him and let him sleeping in her bed. They will need to wake him up for dinner but until then he can enjoy some nap, after all he was playing so much today. Lisa stroked his hair and then kissed his forehead. She turned off the light but turned on a small lamp so he wont get scared if he wakes up alone and then she quietly closed the door behind her. Jimin is peacefully sleeping while sucking on his pacifier and still smiles even from his dreamland.