Mommies, lets take a break

Of course that Yang Hyun-suk was mad after hearing that BLACKPINK insist on postponing their concerts because Jimin got hurt. He called them in his office and starts to yell that tickets were sold and everything is ready so they cant cancel their concerts now. Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo are quite scared but Rosé is dangerously calm.

"I don't want to sound rude boss but I think that we can have a break. Or we can find different company who will give us a proper time to rest."

Rosé is glaring on him and Yang Hyun-suk choked on his breath. They cant be serious?! Rosé got up and rest of the girls quickly jumped on their feet too. They left the office and drive back home where is sleeping their baby. They are shocked that Rosé is such a huge badass and only stares on her. Meanwhile Rosé doesn't pay attention to them and lifted their baby out of his crib. She holds Jimin on her hip and carries him in kitchen where she made a bottle of warm formula for him and then she went in living room and sat down on couch.

"Come here, baby .... lay in my lap so mommy can feed you. Put your hands on your tummy and let mommy hold the bottle for you."

The sleepy lump of cuteness in her arms is slowly getting more and more awake. He wriggled fingers of his broken arm a bit and sucks on his morning bottle while Rosé strokes his hair out of his cute face. Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo sat down too and stare on her is disbelief and awe. She was like some kind of a goddess when she shut up their boss. It was so cool and brave that it took their breath away. Jimin finished his bottle in few minutes and Rosé looked up to them.

"What?! Go and cook some good soup for us!"

They immediately run to start cooking and Rosé turned on TV. She found nice cartoons for Jimin and cuddles with him while gently stroking his broken arm. Jimin is watching the cartoons and laid his head on her shoulder. His arm feels better, it still hurts a bit and the cast is annoying but his mommies are doing everything better. The soup is ready and Jimin is soon sitting in his highchair and Lisa is feeding him. Jimin is slowly eating and smiled on his mommies who are still feeling guilty for letting him get hurt. After food Jimin wants to play in his room and his mommies are sitting in living room. After few minutes they are clearly anxious and worried and suddenly jumped on their feet. They have to make sure that Jimin is unharmed and safe so they hurried in his nursery and find him peacefully playing with Barbie dolls. Jimin looked up on his mommies and wonders if they can play with him.

"Mommies busy or play with Chimchim?"

They just smiled and sat down around him. Of course that they will find time for their little boy, what happened in Japan showed them what is really important.

Fans were angry when they heard that BLACKPINK is postponing concerts but then learned why and calmed down. Rosé put photo of Jimin on her Instagram and wrote that their little got hurt so they had to take a break to be with him. Of course that the break cant last forever but for now they want to enjoy it. Which brings one important question - what would Jimin like to do? The little was thinking for very long time but then decided that he wants to go to ZOO. They had to call few bodyguards and then got ready to leave which means that they packed Jimin's diaper bag and stroller and then dressed their cute baby.

 They had to call few bodyguards and then got ready to leave which means that they packed Jimin's diaper bag and stroller and then dressed their cute baby

OUTFIT

Soon they are in front of the Seoul's ZOO and Jimin is excitedly clapping his hands together. They walked inside and few people turned to them. Luckily it is Monday's morning so there are not many people and no one is screaming or chasing them to get a photo. Jimin is happily pointing at every animal and seems so happy with such a little thing. The girls are surprised that someone can be so over-happy with ZOO visit but maybe thats the point. They are idols and their lives are full of concerts, singing and dancing but they had no time to stop and enjoy such a simple moment like Jimin right now.

They spend almost whole hour watching otters and then need to stop in a gift shop to buy some toy. Jimin immediately chose a stuffed otter and tightly pressed it to his chest. He really loves these cute little animals. His mommies buy the toy for him and then stopped to have a pizza. Jennie is feeding their baby who got tired after three slices of pizza, after all it is time for his nap. Jimin is having a nap in his stroller and BLACKPINK head in a mall. They disguised as regular people and hopes that no one will recognize them. While Jimin sleeps they are shopping in the best shop with fashion. Of course that fact that Jimin is sleeping doesn't mean that they don't buy something for him, but it means that they almost got in a fight over the most cute clothes for their baby. Jimin simply has to be the cutest baby in South Korea. They came home and Jimin finally woke up but he isn't very happy. He started to cry and it took them a while to find out why. His broken arm hurts so they quickly gave him painkillers and a bottle of warm milk. Their baby calmed down but feels drowsy. He is cuddling with his new stuffed toy and watches more cartoons until Rosé turned off the TV. Jimin is going to cry but she quickly lifted him.

"Lets read some book, okay?"

Rosé carried him in his nursery and sat down on the fluffy carpet with Jimin in her lap. Rosé bought this book in the ZOO. Every page is about different animal and there is also a short story and

each page has different texture. Rosé always read the short story and then grabs Jimin's delicate hand and brings his fingers to touch the texture. Page about elephant is coarse and page about lions has fake fur. Jimin loves it and also his mommy changes her voice for every story. He is giggling so much that his tummy hurts and rests his head on Rosé's chest. He closed his eyes and enjoys her warm arm wrapped around his waist. The little curled into a small ball and fell asleep in her arms while Rosé continues in reading.