Reality show

BLACKPINK'S manager got an offer that the girls can be part of reality show which shows life of famous K-pop groups. They agree and the next day few cameramen arrived. Soon their dorm is full of cameras and Jimin is curiously watching each camera. Then he sat down in living room in front of a small tent where is hidden a cameraman.

"What are you doing ahjussi?"

Jimin is cutely shoving his chubby face in the camera and giggles.

"Hello!"

Jimin's giggling called Rosé who came to save the cameraman. She grabbed him around waist and lifted him.

"Lets eat, little one."

Jimin is still wearing only a pajama and his hair is still a mess. He woke up twenty minutes ago and Lisa finished cooking breakfast. Rosé carried Jimin in kitchen and sat him down in highchair. Lisa handed him sippy cup with tea and he is drinking while Lisa put mushroom porridge in a bowl with Hello Kitty. Jennie is sipping her coffee and smiled on Jimin who is messily eating. She can already say that hearts of their fans are melting.

Jimin finished eating and Jisoo took a wet napkin. She moved his fluffy hair out of his face and wiped his mouth and hands. Then Jimin is freed out of his highchair and he ran behind Rosé who is folding their freshly washed clothes. He is standing next to her on his wobbly legs and then fell down on his bum.

"Mama."

He feels a bit smaller because the new people around are making him shy. Rosé opened her arms so Jimin can crawl into her lap and then continue in folding clothes. Soon Lisa came and stole the baby from her. Their dorm has a nice big garden and the weather is so nice that she decided to take Jimin outside. She sat Jimin down in the overgrown grass and the baby starts to crawl around. Lisa put a blanket on ground and gently pulled Jimin to her.

"Jimin, what color is this?"

She pointed on grass and the cameraman next to them is filming everything.

"Green!"

Lisa clapped her hands and praised their clever baby boy.

"Baby, what sound does a kitty?"

Jennie laid down on the blanket and tickled Jimin under chin. The little giggled and then started to meow. His mommies are laughing because of his cuteness and then let him play around. Jimin is chasing the poor cameraman and tries to play with him until he tripped over his own foot and fell down. He starts to cry and Jennie quickly runs to lift him. His palms are a bit scratched and she carries him in nearest bathroom to treat the small wounds. Jimin is crying more after she gently washed his hands and then put a plasters with Hello Kitty over the wounds. Rosé came to see what happened and gave him bottle of warm milk. Jimin doesn't want to run anymore and laid down on the blanket next to Jisoo. He is sucking on his bottle while watching the blue sky and few white clouds. He is soon asleep while Rosé with Jisoo starts to cook lunch and Lisa plays on her phone. After a while Rosé came to ask her if she can go in near shop to get a soy sauce. Lisa got up when the kitten next to her whined and immediately made grabby hands toward her. Lisa changed Jimin's clothes and diaper and then they left. Two cameramen go with them and Lisa stopped Jimin right in front of their dorm.

"Hold my hand and stay close to mommy, okay?"

Jimin nodded because he doesn't want to get lost again and they head in the shop. Of course that Lisa didn't buy only the soy sauce but they bought also some sweets. Jimin is eating an ice cream but then got tired because of the hot weather and let Lisa to carry him back home. Jimin is giggling the whole time until piece of his ice cream fell down on Lisa and stained her shirt. She isn't mad but Jimin is still cries. Rosé is a bit angry that Jimin is crying so much today but knows that she cant command to him to stop feeling sad.

They have lunch and then Jimin is tucked in his crib to have a nap while his mommies rest. After two hours the little devil woke up again and wants to play with the girls. Jennie handed him his tablet and and Jimin starts to play. Everything is okay until a huge lightning ripped the hot afternoon's air and strong rain starts to whip the ground. Jimin lifted his head like a scared deer. After another bright lightning Jimin's puppy eyes filled with tears and he started to cry. He is terrified because of the loud noises and his mommies quickly closed the curtains. It helped a bit but Jimin still can hear the loud scary noises from outside. Jisoo suddenly goes somewhere and came back with arms full of blankets. Others are watching her and find out that Jisoo is building a blanket fort. They help her while Jennie holds Jimin. When is the fort done they crawled inside and Lisa brought some snacks while Rosé finds some movie for them on Netflix. She put on Ponyo and Jimin calmed down. He is eating popcorn while drinking orange juice from sippy cup. He feels much more better right now, his mommies are next to him, they have delicious snacks and a movie. The cameras are still filming them but this isn't very action, only a very cute scene.

In end of the day they left and next day the show is playing in TV. Everyone fell in love with the cute little and BLACKPINK gained even more fans.