Chapter 49

The family bond

3th person POV
_________

And so days went by. The family's were reunited. And so months and years passed. Tae and Jungkook and Namjoon and Jin got married.
Hoseok still had alot of fun with his kids.

The kids went to high school. And everyone grew so fast. If they could only turn back time. Just back to beginning, watch their lives like a movie, or read it like a book. Of everything that happened in their lives.

The happy ending has come. Kyubok and Kyong are now in high school, 17 year old, already found their mate.

Yoongi and Jimin and the others are still happily married, family is doing great and they couldn't wish for more. They were happy and that's all the wasted.

And so. Yoongi had taken over the business of his family too. He also worked on his music career.

Yoongi was sitting in his studio working on something. Then Kyubok came in.

"dad can you help me with something?" he asked. Yoongi turned around and smiled.
"sure champ, what's wrong?" he asked. Kyubok showed him the homework ands asked for inspiration.

Yoongi gave him some and Kyubok gave him a kiss and thanked him.
He walked out and went back to his room. Yoongi paused for a moment and opened a map on his computer.

Photos of the past. Jimin knocked on the door and came in. He saw the pics and joined Yoongi. He sat on the elders lap and smiled, watching the pictures with him.

"look how little they were" Jimin said. Yoongi laughed and gave Jimin a kiss. The boys came in and looked at their parents.

"dad's, can we stay over at Min-woo's place?" they asked. Yoongi and Jimin nodded and so the two packed their bags. The other two watched he pictures further and later Jimin left to drop of the boys.

And since the two were alone Yoongi decided to plan out a while night for him and Jimin. A dinner by candle light and then a soft night. Is what he planned.
He couldn't promise anything but he still abated to spend more time with Jimin.

Jimin was his world, his universe, and his kids the stars. They both are on the same rank for him. Yoongi was a family man. He cared alot for his family and friends.

And so Jimin dropped the guys off and went back home. Yoongi already prepared dinner and set everything ready. Flower pedals all over their table and candle light flowing in the dark.

Jimin dropped his bag as he saw the romantic table. Yoongi placed the last plate on the table and got behind Jimin's chair. He pulled it to him and Jimin at down. Jimin smiled and so his seat got placed back. Yoongi filled his glass with wine and later his own.

They cheered and Jimin smiled.
"what a surprise baby" Jimin said. Yoongi smiled, this is not everything yet" he said jimin raised one eyebrow and smiled.
"okay then" both smiled and fed eachother.

They even had a food fight and runned around in the kitchen. Later Yoongi took Jimin upstairs and a beth was prepared. Jimin got undressed and later both got in.
Jimin lay on Yoongi almost falling asleep.

"it's great spending time with you daddy" Jimin said. Yoongi gave him a kiss on his head. "it's great spending time with you too baby" Yoongi replied.

Jimin looked at the water. "I'm not ready in one side for the two moving out.. I'm gonna miss them" Jimin said. Yoongi related, he wasn't ready too but atleast that would give them more time too.

After playing around they went to the bedroom and got dressed. Yoongi was sitting on the bed watching tv. Then Jimin crawled to him and sat on his lap. Yoongi runned his hand tough the youngers hair and smiled.

"do you want attention baby?" Yoongi asked. Jimin smiled and leaned closer whispering in Yoongi's ear. "I want you".

Yoongi smirked and started bumping his legs making Jimin going up and down. "You want me?"he asked. Jimin nodded and so Yoongi pulled Jimin closer.

"then go ahead baby boy" Yoongi whispered back. Jimin smirked and got off him. He closed the curtains and dimmed the lights. Only the tv light was shining in the room.

Jimin sat right in front of the elder and stripped off his bathrobe.
Yoongi felt his boxers getting off and it exposed Yoongi's hard member. Jimin sat on it and smashed his lips against Yoongi's.

Yoongi placed his hands on Jimin's waist and moved along with Jimin's movement. Yoongi groaned softly as he felt the pleasuring feeling. Jimin smiled and went a little more faster.

Yoongi's head fell backwards as Jimin moved faster. Yoongi his hands squished itself in Jimin's ass. The youngers head fell back too as he felt. Yoongi later switched positions and Yoongi was on top.

They had a hard night of hard core pounding. Jimin couldn't walk because of it. And so The boys came home late too. They went to bed and everything was just perfect.

Yoongi did the last things before going to bed. He walked to the boys room and looked at his son's.
"goodnight champs, we're proud of you too"

And so Yoongi closed the door and walked to his room. He joined Jimin in bed and gave him a kiss.

"I couldn't ask for someone better"

-