WᴚITERS "♥" Part 2

Koyal (in a deep heavy tone)-"Shaaastriiii..."

I still got those goosebumps whenever she calls me like that-"hoo... what is it now...?"

I know what she is about to say so before she could say anything- "don't worry I have got an intern he'll be here tomorrow... and please ha don't make him run on the very first day of his... PLLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE... I have to sacrifice a lot for you to get this prey..."

[FLASHBACK]

SHASTRI-AT THE CLIENTS HOUSE-DRAWING ROOM;

Client-"Shastriji (ji is added after the name of the person to show respect) will you please help me this time...? This will be last time..."

I didn't want to take that person's case. Previously also he had begged me to help him resolve his drunken fight cases, but this time I won't listen to his any pledge.

Cleint-"What is it the amount you want I can give any amount but take me out of this dam case... You know me well Shastribhai (bhai can also be added to the name of male person to show our respect) that I don't usually drinks"

No no no this time I won't fall for you plead...

He continues-"but that day how could I not? My only son whom I have sent to mass communication course fails to get into any company for his internship..."

I (furiously)-"so that is not the reason you can broke somebody else's car's glass?"

Client-"no that is not the reason. That day that Mishra had called me to his house to show off his sons jobs in an MNC. I controlled myself and just came back home quietly"

I-"then what happened?" it is becoming interesting

Client-"but before I could enter the house he shouted out loud form his balcony 'hey Shah, I forget where did your son placed?' I'm sure he had heard me talking over phone about my son not being selected anywhere, but just to us low he shouted out in loud"

I-"and you throw a cactus pot on his car?"

Client-"actually I didn't meant to throw it over his car..."

I-"don't tell me that your target was Mishra"

Mr. Shah bends his face.

SUDDENLY A BULB glows on my head and an evil smile smirk on my face (of course I hide it from Mr. Shah)

I-"okay okay this is the last time helping you just because of your son. I can even talk with one of my friend to take your son?"

Mr. Shah-"thank you thank you Shastriji... you have taken 2 burdens at the same time of me..." and hugged me tightly with his small but bulky hands still reeking of alcohol.

It was dead bad that I could not take that smell out of my senses today also. But what to do at that time I welcomed all it just because of that husky person.