PART 6 - NO MORE PEACE-STORY BEGINS... "♥"

IN OFFICE

Past few days were quiet though I knew it won't last long. Okay, okay, I admit, I am bit afraid of ghosts... we are working on a horror story this time and I know how good Koyal is at this.

I won't be wrong if anyone says her to be possessed when she writes. And Preet, he is not far from her as what I have known him.

Oh God, please please let me have more and more cases this whole year. I don't wanna stay in this place...

A BANG SOUND CAME FROM KOYAL'S ROOM

What was that sound, "Koyal... hey husky, what happen? Koyal..." and I ran in her cabin. Everything reversed... all my worries for turns... I just fell on the floor as I opened the door.

Koyal with all her hairs open, shirt half tug out of her trousers have a glass full of red water. And was standing infront of the chair turned towards the other side (who is sitting on that chair is not visible from Shastri's side)

I could barely see if anyone is there on that chair when suddenly a hand falls of the chair. I remember from the watch, it's of Preet.

"hey, Preet... what have you done to that boy" I stands up and rushed towards him.

Ohhh... Preet? You again... I hated myself for being this stupid again. They both are laughing....

Preet was sitting there on the chair with his laptop, typing story dictated by Koyal.

After controlling herself, Koyal-"hey thank you Shastri..."

"Thank you...? okay okay I was a bit afraid..."

Koyal-"A bit...?"

"Whatever..."

Koyal-"no I'm really serious.. thank you."

"for what?"

Koyal, ignoring my question, with a curve on her face-"hey Preet write..."

And starts to dictate him "the 'hero', lets name him 'Barmuda' he opens the door of his bosses cabin after knocking. He wants to hand her the file for her next meeting. But before he could enter in, he falls on the floor as soon as he looks inside."

She continues-"it was dark in the room, only a red charger light is glooming making the entire atmosphere bloody red. As he opens the door of the cabin, the big window on the other side of the room opens letting strong wind blows in.

All the papers kept on the desk spread on floor. In the dull read light, he falls on floor looking at the dark shadow standing infront of the chair. The sound of the file drop from Barmuda's hand makes him (that shadow) turn towards him.

He could not identify who is that dark shadow off, but when that shadow turns towards him, he could not keep his eyes open and after few seconds when he opens his eyes that that dark shadow was nowhere.

He looked each and every corner of the room (lying in the same position), when suddenly a hand falls of the chair's handle hanging from there... he stands up an 'Ms. Rajnee...?

AND the first episode ends here."

Now I understood, look she is my friend.

"okay Okay... make you can write it. I give you my permission to use my name and sto..."

Koyal-"thank you thank you Mr. Barmuda Devnandan Shastri"

Preet-"whoooho... it is truly awesome. How you sees story in this situation."

"yeah yeah... she lives in her own world only. You will get used to it in some time. But first of all Koyal tell me, why are there papers always spread in your office. This month it's second time I slipped."

Preet murmured in a very low tone-"you slipped? I thought you...?"

Koyal presses her lips inside to control her smile.

"hey hey, we can hear you boy. She just has made a story. Don't think too much."

Preet-"sorry... I am sorry Shastriji."

Koyal-"make a finalcopy of this and show me once"

Preet-"okay Ma'am." and moves out of the room.

As soon as he saw me in lounge, he bends his head and avoiding my eye contact went out talking over his mobile.

[Please follow mee if you want to know what happen further. Comments, criticisms are most welcome, this will help us connect and improve. Thank you for reading :)]

(...to be continued...)