Ch.3 The make-up

MELANIE'S POV

The day after the love unsealing incident I was wondering why Louis was taking Caroline's side. When he was telling us to solve our problems, I noticed Gabe glaring at him with clenched teeth and flaring nostrils. As I walked through the hallway thinking if I should really make-up with Caroline, Someone really big and strong bumped into my back.

I turned with a flash to see it was Louis who almost fell on the floor until I caught him. We stared at each others eyes for a while. His face was badly bruised and he looked really angry. Just then, Gabe broke our little moment as he grabbed Louis by the collar and clenched his bloody fist to punch him, but was stopped by the principal. "What do you two think you're doing fighting with each other? Come to my office right now!" They both gave a stare at each other and walked away with the principal.

I slowly walk away even more confused about what's going on in Louis's mind. When I meet Caroline in algebra, I stare at her with a grin and slowly walk up to her, she does the same. My smile fades away when I remember what she did to me. "Mel, are you still mad at your best friend?" She asked. I didn't answer I just looked away with a frown. "Let me explain then you'll understand why, the thing is that Louis likes you too." I widen my eyes and stare at her with a slightly open mouth. "Yes Mel, he loves you.

I never got to tell you that he loves you because he stopped me. I never told him that you love him because you stopped me too. So I thought why don't I convince him to ask you out. He didn't want to because he thinks u don't feel the same way. I've been encouraging him for the past few weeks. I had to blurt out the truth, but I did it on accident because I got mad." My mouth was still open, I couldn't believe my ears. "Carol, I'm so sorry for misunderstanding you. I guess Louis was right, we shouldn't ruin our friendship for that accidental incident." My mouth spread into a wide grin and she was crying with joy. We both shared a big, tight hug. As I hugged her, I thought about how Louis was acting for these past few days; especially today. "Oh Carol, that reminds me have u seen the fight?" I asked. "Wait what fight are you talking about?" She asked with a shock.

"I'm talking about the one between Gabe and Louis. Her eyes widen and her mouth slightly opens this time. "What?! How come I don't know this?" "It happened right before this period I just saw it before I met you. I think u should have a chat with Gabe." She looks away with a shocked and stressed face. "RING!" She gets out of her thoughts when I place my hand on her shoulder and tell her to come sit. While I sit there, I still wonder why Louis and Gabe were beating each other up. I also still can't believe that Louis Munoz loves me.