Ch.5 The new couple

MELANIE'S P.O.V

I stumbled between girls who were applying eyeliner and went inside the stall. I was literally crying of happiness. I couldn't believe that Louis finally told me his feelings! I was over joyed. I started singing "love is an open door" along with the solo everyone has been practicing for the past few days. I slammed the door open and came out singing like a boss. I didn't care about the 10 black eyes staring at me. I wiped my tears while coming out of the restroom. Before I knew it, Mr.Van Hal came out of the boys bathroom and stared at me like I was some sort of angel. "Melanie! You have an excellent voice! I think you're capable of getting the solo part for love is an open door. I'll discuss it with the class tomorrow. Congratulations!" After this offer I was more excited than ever.

My day has been going great today. Just then, I see my new boyfriend standing against the wall with one leg over the other one,crossed arms,and a smirk on his face. We both walk up to each other slowly with a huge, proud smile. "Mel, that's great news! Congratulations. I knew your Princess Anna voice would lead you to such a great success in choir." He said. "What? Princess Anna voice? Haha you really think so?" I reply. "I don't think so, I know so. After he happily said this, he hugged me tight and I felt the warmth of his body pressed against mine. As I steadily opened my eyes. I spotted Caroline hugging Alex.

I broke away from Louis and pointed to where Caroline and Alex were standing. We both held hands and walked up to them. "Hey what's going on?" Louis asked. "Oh nothing Alex here was just making me feel comfortable." I caught my eyes on Amber sitting two tables away glaring at Caroline with what seemed like, envy.

The bell rang and my eyes moved away from Amber to my bag on my seat. As I grabbed it Louis gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. I smiled over at him when he yelled bye while running off to the gym. I didn't see Louis ever since. I was wondering where he had gone.

LOUIS'S P.O.V

I tried to avoid Mel so that she won't meet up with me. I wanted to give her a special surprise for our first kiss. The next day, finally at 6 pm, I texted the love of my life to meet me up at the park. I rushed to get my raincoat, then I flew to the park.

Once I got there I found the perfect spot to sit and wait for her. As I sat down I noticed a small bush with flowers on it. I grabbed a red flower, indicating it as a red rose. I sat thinking about how our first kiss would be. Just then, I noticed my love walking in the park looking for me with her cute pink cupcake raincoat on matching with her pink hair. She drew closer to the tree and turned the other way searching for me.

I got up slowly and with a quick flash I grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to me. We stared at each others eyes for a while. He rosy red cheeks got redder while the rain dripped down it. It was like a dream. My hands wrapped around her small waist. I looked down at her, because I was several inches taller than her. I leaned into her delicate, plush lips and kissed them softly. She kissed back gently. Her lips felt warm like a soft cushion. I just wanted more of it and I didn't want this moment to end.

The thunder broke us apart and her head lay on my chest while she hugged me with fear. I hugged her back tightly. We both spent that evening with our bodies pressed against each other in the rain.

AND THIS MY FRIENDS IS HOW A ROMANTIC LOVE STORY GOES ON..

Melouis forever

The end