Ch.2 The hidden truth

LOUIS'S POV

After the whole revealing love scene, Caroline hasn't talked to me. Whenever my eyes meet my childhood crush, Melanie, I feel that she's ignoring me. Now I have to reveal my hidden love to the love of my life, Mel. My heart freezes whenever I see that glowing face and Rapunzel hair. My heart beats when I hear that sweet sound of Princess Anna coming out of that delicate mouth.

Caroline has been bugging me about how I love Melanie. She wanted me to express my feelings to my crush, but I wanted to know if she felt the same way. When I asked her why I should reveal my love to Melanie if she doesnt feel the same way, Caroline accidentally blurted out the hidden truth.

Now its up to me to save their friendship. If I had told my love the truth, then maybe this rift wouldn't be created between us and their friendship. After observing that blushed face that day in English, I can tell she kind of likes me too. This is the next day after the unsealed love scene in English. As I walk in Melanie gets pale with wide eyes and slowly walks to her seat. I stand by the door with 29 eyes giving me an "ooh la la" stare and 29 creepy grins. "RING" The bell startles me as I quickly take the only available seat next to Melanie.

She turns to me and gives me a sheepish smile. I stare at those soft, delicate lips spreading with delight. I smile back when Caroline comes in between and starts asking for forgiveness. The sweet smile from my love vanishes and turns into a frown. I turn away to write in my planner and keep taking quick glances to see Melanie reply in a soft but angry whisper. I finally lose my control and get in between them.

"Seriously stop! Melanie, if you could just listen to what Caroline has to tell you then maybe you will know why she had to tell me the hidden truth. You both stop fighting and listen to one another with a cool, relaxed mind. Stop judging Caroline for a little mistake, let her tell you what the truth is." "Since when did you start caring about Caroline, and our friendship?" Melanie responded with curiosity. "Because it's all my fault that you both are in this mess. I want you both to solve it out and know what the truth is." "Alright, I'll think about it." She said.