SUMMARY

===============================

Extended Summary
After the apawling betrayal in the city of Quath, Daenerys Targaryen - along with new ships and a few remining Dothraki followers - heads towards the cities in Slaver's Bay after hearing about the Unsullied that she could use for her army.

Upon arriving in Astapor and seeing the terrible conditions that the unsullied and the slaved endure, Daenerys swears that she will free the slaves of Slavers Bay and punish all those who practised slavery.

Jaenys Nohnareon - taken away from his family at birth and sold into slavery so his parents could eat - dreamed about running away from his terrible life, and when the young white-haired saviour freed him, vowing to get rid of slavery forever, Jaenys agrees to help her in any way that he can.

Little did he know that he would find himself facing dangers that he could scarcely imagine, but he didn't care - he would die for Daenerys Targaryen.

===============================

Disclaimer
~ I do not own any of the characters (apart from the ones I created obviously) - the credit goes to George R.R Martin for creating the wonderful world of game of thrones.

~ This is the first Game of Thrones fic that I have ever attempted to write so I apologise if it turns out bad 😂

~ THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR SEASON 3 + OF GAME OF THRONES SO IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT: DON'T READ.

~ I suck ass at writing summaries so I apologise greatly for it! Basically, this book begins in season 3 and follows the story of Daenerys freeing all the slaves in slavers bay. It also follows a freed slave (my own character - Jaenys Nohnareon) who joins forces with Daenerys to free all the slaves.

===============================