XX | She tasted like cheetos anyway

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Raemin

"Now Kim Taehyung," I deadpanned, standing upright. "Are you trying to take my virginity?"

As he didn't find it anywhere near funny, I laughed awkwardly raising my orbs until they reached his level.

I heard him laugh awkwardly.

"Uh should I come inside?" Taehyung asked, his fore-finger pointing at the huge ass gate as the next moment his eyes roamed around finding the bell.

"Oh no, I mean is it really necessary?" His face was blank.

"Actually Jimin said he'll be out..." I purred out as a matter of fact.

"So that's why I shouldn't come inside?" I smiled sheepishly.

The thing is, I know that Jimin would try to mess up things for me.

"Alright then," he smiled bitterly before taking a seat and soon he drove off.

I was rude.

But then, there I stood with a wicked smile on my face in front of the gate.

Words from the day sprinted back in my mind.

"Don't come home until twelve, I have a special guest coming."

I sneaked the password for this day.

I sneakily unlocked the main gate and reached the other door.

Staying here, I got to know there is always a spare key inside a small rectangular box beside the knob.

Finally opening the door, I quietly entered and observed what I lowkey wanted to.

And despite that, the scene made me want to puke.

Two people aggressively eating out each other's mouth as there's no tomorrow.

Jimin was hovering over a tiny girl with his hands exploring her body.

Gross.

Hiding my disgust, I placed my mobile on the coffee table and decided it was the perfect moment.

"H-how could you?"

Both the parties looked at me with wide shocked eyes as I felt a deja vu wash over me.

My heart, brain, bones, capillaries were laughing hysterically as I pictured my next moves.

I took wobbly steps towards the two, who were too horrified to even move an inch.

Jimin's eyes hinted that he had an idea of what was heading.

"How could you J-Jimin?" I repeated as both of them parted immediately.