Ending Scene |kth

—4 years later—

—4 years later—

Vancouver, British Columbia.

"Ma'am, your private jetliner is ready to depart."

"Okay, I'll be there soon."

Slipping into a pair of white dress pants, sky cerulean silk blouse along with a professional blazer of a darker shade. I felt a gush of pride wash through me noticing the inside label of the coat.

Black Rose.

It had been 4 years since I left my house, my friends, Jimin—my whole life.

4 years since I realized I was the toxic one. No matter what, I would only be inflicting pain on the ones that only loved and cared for me.

4 years since I decided to follow my gut and bequeath everything. It wasn't an easy journey, to say the least.

I had previously already given exams so the results were not much of a difficulty. I had taken a flight to Canada the same night.

Millions of thoughts ran through my mind. What was I doing? But once again, Jimin's words steadied me down. I had stayed at the residence Jimin was friendly acquainted with. They understood my dilemma and gave boost to my studies in fashion progressively easier.

Together, I was studying in one hand and inhabiting my dreams in another on a brand. Where clothes didn't come to border at the divergence of genders. Where a little alteration was all that needed to match the style, taste, the comfort of the person wearing them.

My main goal had always been associated with the best comfort provided. And just like that, in 4 years my company was in the charts of one of the most thriving.

My employees were work-driven, save it for any malware because of any unnecessary porn. My workers were dedicated

Soojae and Jungrim had assisted me a great deal. Even though I was financially provided pretty much everything, nothing could soothe my agony filled mind. How I wanted to take the earliest flight to Korea and bury myself in his feet.

But that is just past now, we didn't last now. Guess we were just not meant to be.

Reaching the destination, I found my pilot for today standing beside the air-hostess, both smiling at me enthusiastically.

I returned the favor without a thought and handed my bag to the lady, entering the private jet and finding a suitable comfortable seat. It had now become a normal occurrence.

The plane was already in the air flying miles above as I turned the pages of the new fashion magazine, scrutinizing each and every detail of my designed apparels.

A small smile huddled on my face noticing the model's name below the price of the apparel. Yang Jungrim.

Both the girls were always just behind me, ready to pick me up if I ever slouched done. Even though Jungrim and Soojae could definitely choose a better occupation, let alone their own family business. Jungrim heartily chose to be my model, bringing the spotlight to an almost alien company in the strict fashion initiative. While Soojae imposing her diploma of a lawyer in place and conceding to be her manager.