A J E N T A

ONCE UPON A TIME

A paradise hid from eyes of man. Simply apart from each other, A world of ours is filled with a menagerie of life. Haeannon a world where  Elves, Royalties, Hunters, Dwarves , nymphs co-existed because of the  Goddesses protection.

A cold wind gusted, Rain started to poured. Birds chirping non stop, as it's senses the presence of darkness, spreading across the borders. Other animals hid, not because of the water from heaven that poured to the Haeannon's floor, but a loud crashed. Rushing to hunt.

*

*

*

Far from Gaivera. Somewhere beyond the walls that keeps them apart. Earth, A home of mankind. A normal  being and blinded by the beauty of their neighborhood. But somehow, fates tangled them as one...

          A girl had everything in her life. Everything is normal just the way it is. She's graceful and her attitude really suites her beauty, that's why everybody adores her----

STOP!

Well that totally came out wrong let's start about attitude.. First off. Not that typa girl. Not typically damsels in distress. Kung sa listahan ng good girl wala na di na nakapasa. Who knew. Being bad is good, No rules to followed. Just fun, fun, fun..

But something unexplainable happen to me. On that weird saturday. Karma just found it's perfect target. And I wasn't even ready. Everything change when I expectedly have gone in this amazing paradise. But sometimes beauty is something who hides the darkness within.

I was all shocked, confused and afraid, for how to keep myself away from danger. Yes, you heard it right. Danger are lurking in every corner. There's these beast that they called a Rauko. Its a spider like monster but not all of em are alike and terrifying.

I couldn't believe that parallel universe is true. Aside from being a naughty and immature teenage idiot. And now the reality slapped me for good. Literally so hard. I only thought that it's just nonsense, silly stories. Now Hear me! Fantasy is not just a silly stories.  Open your eyes. Fantasy is real!

But only to the one who truly believe. I could probably guest that you think this was a joke. But no... Our world is full of mysteries and some of there's remain unsolved....

Haeannon are different from a mortal realm and the time as well are different. As far as we knew, that they ages longer, unlike mortal die in such very short time.

Dimension was under the protection of the five guardian goddesses. The fifth goddess might be powerful but it wasn't enough to filled her hearts in satisfaction, it wither slowly as man turns their back on her. If goddesses are no longer worship they became mortal. Forever. Her heart slowly eaten by darkness. In such hatred and envy.

The sacred Tinwírë are place at the very top of the five throne and one of them turn its back and let the darkness consume her. She even tried to steal it and take it as her own. The two goddess banished her and locked her for good inside the sacred diamond, to stop her for becoming the most powerful being.

Before this happen.
A time comes for the rise of noblesse paladin. Two goddesses have been honored to have the seeds of sacred diamond and been divided into two when the lightning strike. The prophecy begins as it made to an unbreakable promise. One of each can be the paladin and its other twin die or could be the only one put it in danger.