CHAPTER 10- AJIENTA

M A R K

MELANCHOLY watching the lonely moon. Time passed faster than yesterday, and things change; longing and felt empty. Until now she's nowhere to be seen. Nor even her shadow. It causes me an anorexia and depressed upon missing her smile and charismatic profile. Loosing her is like affliction to war. I felt exasperated for she had done leaving me behind without goodbyes. 

I felt empty inside. Its like i was been drained out for too long. Broken walls and fallen empires and everything seems lost. Its like its a hundred years of walking in a barren land finding something that it isn't there anymore. Half of me is missing. Heart that is deeply penetrated that can't be healed.

I traveled far and wide to heal myself after been longing for her.
Mapaglaro ang tadhana mas lalo akong pinapalayo. Its been 30 years more where could she be. The eerie silence of the night was broken by the voice of the darkness within.

I walked in a dried leaves and the creepy voice of the forest that keeps me awake. I couldnt find a shelter for the night. Masyado nang madilim ang paligid bago pa ako magpapahinga ng may narinig akong kaluskos mula sa di kalayuan kaya tumakbo ako tungo run. May nakita akong dalawang anino ng tao.

I shook my head in disappointment. How can there be a person here outside in the middle of the woods. Do they have been warn that its the bloody night of the rauko. Sila ang alagad ni Gothrog. Ang reyna ng mga kalaban. A demon whose behind all this chaos at di sya titigil hangga't mapabagsak ang mga kaharian.

Nasa panganib ang isang walang kalaban laban na nilalang na  pinaghahabol ng mga rauko. Wala lang dalang armas para lang iligtas ang sarili. Hangal.

May kakaiba akong naramdaman parang naghalo ang lungkot at tuwa sa direksyon na pupuntahan ko di kay--  My heart beats faster and faster until I almost collapse. I tried to calm myself patting my chest to catch my breath. This time I felt different. Bumalik ako sa realidad but I lost the sight of them. Shit! Bat kase wala ako sa konsentrasyon kanina. Pinakinggan ko ang kapaligiran ko, my ears twitching.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! TULONG!"

Nakita kong pinaglilibutan na sya ng mga ito di at di na niya alam ang gagawin nya kundi napapikit nalang. lucky for her, i came to save her. Ang tanging kahinaan lang ng rauko ay ang crystal na mula sa kanilang noo.

I unsheathed my swords and swift from the branches and whirled, Slashing down the beast from its nape down to it's back with my swords. It's scales didn't match with my sword. I landed on the ground slowly puting my sword back and the beast fell on its spot and makes the ground shook.

As it's body began to decomposed I crashed the red crystal from its forehead if not, then it will revive again and be two times more stronger.

"You okay?"- Ibinaling ko ang tingin ko sa babae at iniligpit ang aking spada. Nanlalaki nalang ang mga mata ko ng makita ko ang matagal ko ng hinahanap totoo ba ito? nasa harap ko si ajienta?

Ilusyon ba to? I shook my head rapidly and blink my eyes. Shit! nagkakamali lang pala ako isa lang palang normal na babae ang inaakala kong si ajienta, sabagay pag si ajienta sya di palang ako nakakalapit, tapos na ang mga rauko. Hindi naman ganyan ang suot nya. But her face it could be her di ako dapat magkakamali the exact shape of her puffy face. But the color of the hair. You can tell the differences.

Lumapit ako at napalunok ako ng makita ko sya. I can almost feel Ajienta in her presence. Binuhat ko sya halatang nabigla sya sa ginawa ko at tulala din sya dahil siguro sa nangyari. Di ko man sya tiningnan pero kitang kita grabe sya makatitig sakin na halos para akong nilulunok ng buhay whats was that look suppost to mean?