Chapter 7

*Brendons POV*

When Dallon tried to bring up me writing the song about Spencer, I changed the subject. I didn't want to talk about it directly, so we just talked about the song, not its meaning.

"Are you gonna be able to perform it? should we put it on the new album later so when you sing it, it won't be hard?" Dallon asked, concerned. It was cute how he cared a lot about me performing it.

"Nah, I'll be ok, I'll just say it's about some girl," I said, shrugging it off. Because I really didn't know what to say about it. Maybe the fans would figure it out, they always had funny theories about songs. Most of the theories being related to Ryan though, it was still funny.

We were supposed to got to Olive Garden that night, and I was in the mood to tease Dallon a little bit. Subtle staring, the usual.

"Ok, let's head off, same car work for everyone?" Kenneth said clapping his hands together and pointing to the door.

Dallon and I nodded. I chose to sit in the back, and so did Dallon. He was in the corner seat, at the end, and was watching something on his phone. He had the brightness turned down a lot.

I tried to peek without making it obvious. Then I started blushing and smiling like a goof because I saw what he was watching then. It was the girls/girls/boys music video. He wasn't sly. I could then see it through the reflection of his glasses.

When we got there, apparently they had already reserved a table and then we sat down. Me next to Dallon, Kenneth next to some of our crew guys, and Sarah and Breezy would be coming over.

While we were looking at our menus, I thought it would be a good idea to, mess with Dallon a bit. I rested my hand on his thigh, and he gasped a little bit. He just looked straight forward, not blinking. I slowly ran it up, and hooked my hand to the side of his jeans. He looked at me with an "oh my gosh, Bren what are you doing there are people around" look.

I smirked and put my hands in my lap, as I could see out the corner of my eye, Dallon was covering his face and red.

"I swear to god Bren, you better stop before someone catches you," he said through clenched teeth. I laughed in response.

The chances of me stopping were pretty slim, but I decided to see how far I could go without Dallon freaking the fuck out. I messed around with the buttons on my shirt for a little while, and out of nowhere to surprise him, I casually put my hand on his crotch.

"OH MY GOD," Dallon nearly screamed. The guys all looked at him, including me.

"What's up, Dall? what was that?" Kenneth asked startled.

"Well, Brendon can't seem to keep his fucking hands-" he started before I cut him off.

"Hey! Dallon, I think I left my jacket in the car, wanna go get it with me?" I said obnoxiously loud.

"What?" he asked but I had already grabbed his arm and we were out of there.

I just started laughing uncontrollably. I could tell Dallon was trying to be serious, but he just had to start laughing, too.

"Ok, ok, jokes aside, what the hell were you thinking back there?" he said, still laughing slightly.

"Ya know, just wanted to have some fun, see how far I could push you until you had enough," I said casually.

"Shouldn't you save that for the bedroom?" Dallon said under his breath.

It took me by surprise. I just thought whatever we had that night was a mistake, but if he wanted to take this out, I could. I just didn't think he would be making innuendos, that's kinda my job.

"Oh? what's that supposed to mean? You wanna do me, huh, Weekes?" I pushed him back with my finger. His face got red, I guess he assumed I didn't hear him. Oh, I did.

After just standing around, I did eventually need my jacket, but it wasn't in the car. So much for my lie.

Awkwardly standing in the cold, I guess I was shivering a bit, but I tried to act like I was fine. Dallon walked over and took of his jacket and put it on me.

"Thanks," I stammered, trying to hide my blushing face behind his large coat.

He smiled gently and rested his chin on my shoulder. this was a better time than any to tell him what I thought. I wanted him to know how I felt.

"Hey, Dallon, I don't know if I told you this, but I like you. I really like you. it's just, I know I'm bisexual, but around you, I forget I guess. You are someone I can't handle myself being alone with. Yea, I'm bi, but I think I still wanna experiment," I said, rushing the words out.

I didn't wanna look to see his expression, to see how he would judge me. I don't know what we had between us. Maybe we have a spark, maybe he's the type to kiss and diss. But I had one thing on my mind tonight, and that was to show him that we work.