8

-vote and comment-
-kelsey's pov-

-vote and comment--kelsey's pov-

| monday, august 29 6:40 AM |

my alarm goes off scaring me awake as well as the the large mass i felt next to me. i look over and see jack rubbing his eyes making worry take over me as i start to think about all the things that could have gone wrong. My parents easily could have walked in here when we were asleep. "what the fuck kelsey" he says in a raspy morning voice.

it made me remember how he sounded before we had passed out around two AM after us talking about old, funny memories which i feel like both of us needed.

he rolls back over and i stand up to stretch then walk over to my closet to find something to wear.

i hear jack stand up and stretch as well before he speaks up. "i'm going to go get ready i'll be back in like 30 minutes to get you" he says still sounding as tired as when he had first woke up. "i could just get ready real fast and go with you... it saves you a trip and my mom may still be home" i say making him nod and lay back down on my bed throwing a pillow over his face to block the sunlight peering through my curtains.

i walk over to my window and pull them together so the sun wasn't in his face anymore before heading to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. i look in the mirror and see how bad i actually look and begin to wonder how jack didn't noticeably cringe when he had saw me, especially with the bags under my eyes from crying and staying up so late with him.

walking out of the bathroom i head to my closet, closing the door behind me and grab my red cropped tank top and a pair of slightly ripped skinny jeans to change into and topping them off with my old white vans.

i walk out of my closet and check my phone seeing it was only seven. "i'm ready" i say lightly to not scare him awake again. he slowly sits up and stretches again before standing up.

"okay" he says running his hand through his hair. i begin to walk down stairs to make sure my mom isn't home first. i see her grabbing her purse getting ready to leave, she smiles as she sees me walk down the stairs. "I'm running late for my meeting, i love you. have a great day at school" she says kissing my forehead. "i love you too, drive safe" i say as she opens the front door to step out of the house. "And kelsey, next time you have a guy over ask before hand" she says raising her eyebrows and shutting the door making my eyes go wide.

jack comes down stairs laughing his ass off like it was the funniest thing he's seen. "i told you. i told you. i told you!" i say pacing back and forth. "i would have drove home if i thought you were being serious" he says referring to when i told him that him coming over was a bad idea.