24

-Kelsey's pov-
-vote and comment-

     | monday september 27 7:03 AM |

"goodmorning" i hear audrey say as i enter the kitchen making me jump. "i'm so sorry i didn't mean to scare you" she says laughing making me join in with her. "i just wasn't expecting anyone to be up" i say smiling and take a seat next to her at the stools in front of our island. "Did jack get you that?" she asks reaching out to hold the pendant on my necklace causing me to look at her neck and see she's wearing the one i had gotten her. she hasn't taken it off, she loved it

"yes, he did" i smile and she returns it. "i'm still confused at this. Are you guys dating or?" she asks curiously. "super close friends, it's complicated" i say and she nods. "well he seems to be really into you from how i see him look at you. i say you just go ahead and ask him out yourself if he won't" she laughs and i shake my head. "i don't know" i say standing up to grab two waters from the fridge. " so what's got you up this early?" i ask handing her one. "he was kicking and still is" she sighs and my eyes grow wide. "can i feel?" i ask and she smiles and lifts up her shirt to reveal her bump that's definitely gotten bigger the past week and a half they've stayed with us.

i place my hands on her stomach and give her a wide smile out of amazement when he kicks on my hand. "he's been doing it all morning, he's just going crazy today" she laughs as i pull away.

i hear a knock at our door and i give her a quick hug. "jacks here, i'll see you later though" i say as i pull away. "have a good day love" she tells me.

i open the door and see jack leaning against the outer wall as if i was going to take forever to answer the door. "finally, i need to piss" he laughs walking past me. "no goodmorning kelsey?" i ask pouting and he sighs. "goodmorning kelsey" he says as he playfully rolls his eyes before walking to the bathroom making me just go ahead and wait in the car

"finally sammy is going to be mad we're late to pick him up" i say mocking his words. "actually we're sammy free today" he shrugs as we pull out of the drive way. "okay but are we nate free?" i ask looking over at him earning a nod. "this is going to be a quiet drive" i laugh since the boys are always extra talkative in the mornings.

"That outfit looks really good on you" he says breaking the silence as he looks down at my out fit one more time before facing forward to watch the road. "thanks gilinsky" i laugh as i mess with him. he shakes his head and looks at me. "no. i'm driving" he warns looking at my outfit one more time only making me want to tease him even more.

"then take your eyes off me and focus on the road, Your friends are waiting for gilinsky to arrive" i say looking over at him only to see a smirk for on his face. he slows down and pulls over on the side of the road making me furrow my eyebrows.

"what are you doing?" i ask and he laughs as he puts the car in park and sits there. "pulling over.." he shrugs looking at me. "okay but why.. your friends are waiting for you" i say raising my eyebrows. "our friends are waiting for us" he corrects and i playfully roll my eyes "our friends are waiting for us" i mimick him.