three - love spell

[ok.. so i noticed at the end of this chapter that i suddenly switched away from using pov's, like i used to.. so yeah. just a warning. it probably doesn't matter but i didn't want to throw anyone off]
-
sabrina descended down the staircase with a shimmering black dress, and nick could do nothing but stare at her in awe.

he hated hated himself for the way his heart skipped a beat when he saw her.

she may be single, but she loved harvey.

nick knew that.

it didn't bother him, really it didn't.

sure, Sabrina was pretty, but so were Prudence, and Dorcas, and Agatha.

along with most girls that went to the academy.

'but she's different' was the only thing he could think.

he shook that thought out of his head, and plastered a devilish smile onto his face.

"your looking good, Sabrina"

she had blushed.

it was a quite strange reaction on her part.

Sabrina Spellman was many things, but he had never known her to be bashful.

something must have shaken her up on this particular evening.

obviously, something had, or she would have never agreed to go out.

well, if that had made her blush, he wondered what her reaction would be to the real way he felt about her.

the pink on Sabrina's face vanished quickly.

after, nick had expected an eye roll, or some sort of sarcastic response.

"your not looking so bad yourself, scratch" she had responded with a smile.

nick raised his eyebrow at her.

something was definitely different about her tonight.