Chapter 2

Luke's P.O.V:

"Hey, Abby... what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing just decided I would make an early breakfast... want any?" She asked.

"No, I'm pretty good for right now. I've been wanting to ask you something ever since we got back, actually, all of us were wondering, have you still been singing?"

She was a little embarrassed when I asked, she was silent.

"You're actually really good. I think you can actually get somewhere with that voice of yours." And when I said that... a big smile spread across her face.

Abby's P.O.V:

I sat back down on the couch in between Ashton and Luke this time and ate my food then fell asleep on Luke and he fell asleep on me.

*Saturday Afternoon (12 PM)*

I woke up confused and exhausted in my bed...huh, I guess Ashton carried me into my bedroom.

I got the energy to get up and out of my bed.

I ask my friend Ali if she wanted to make plans like going to the mall or something and we decided 2:30 PM was a good time and that we would walk, the mall isn't that far.

I got up, went into the shower, brushed my teeth, hair and changed into blue jeans and a white oversized t-shirt.

It was 2:00 PM so I had a half an hour left until Ali and I were going to the mall.

I went on my phone and went onto Luke's Instagram. No matter what I did, my mind only led to one person. I think I need to admit it to myself. Since 2011, I have had a thing for Luke Hemmings.

*FILLER, SORRY :/*