Mystic high reunion

Elena's POV

I wake up in Damon's warm, comforting arms, ready for the day ahead of me. Today was my high school reunion! I can't believe that it's been 10 years since I've graduated. It seems surreal. I even have kids of my own now, which is all I dreamed of in high school, considering that I was a vampire, and couldn't reproduce. How that I'm human again, I couldn't be happier. I get brought back to reality, by Damon leaving a trail of soft sweet kisses down my neck. I turn around and smile at him. I kiss his lips, and he gets up to wake our kids.

          I follow Damon into our twins room and smile at the sight of him sitting down in Lexi's bed with her. She pulls him closer to her, and snuggles close to him. I giggle and walk over to Vicki's bed and slowly rub her back, saying "cmon baby you got to get up" smiling softly to myself at how adorable she is, curled up in a ball. She yawns and hugs me tightly I pick her up, and find Damon asleep a lexi's bed, with her still attached to his side, also asleep. I grab my phone and take a picture. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen. I bring Vicki downstairs and sit her at the table to eat. I make her scrambled eggs with toast, making extra for Lexi and Damon.

          Once I get Vicki settled eating, I go back upstairs to get Damon. I walk into the room to see them both still sleeping. Lexi was always more of a daddy's girl, and I think that Damon liked that. I sit down on the bed next to Damon and rub his shoulder, "baby you have to get up" He groans and covers his face with a pillow. I pull it off, and tell him that I made food for him and the kids, then he springs up, and runs downstairs, leaving Lexi snuggling her blanket. I move to lay with Lexi she snuggles into me, and I pick her up, and bring her downstairs to eat with her sister.

          When we get downstairs, she is still asleep, and I can't seem to wake her up, so I get Damon to do it, while I make coffee. Eventually, Damon wakes Lexi up, and they all eat, I'm not.much of a breakfast person, so I don't eat, and I just enjoy watching my growing family. I look down to see a small, almost noticeable bump, and I smile, looking at Damon. He looks back at me, flashing me his signature smirk, then going back to talk with the girls.

          After we eat, me and Damon bring the girls to Alaric's place, for him to watch them. We wanted him to go, but he refused. After dropping them off, we drive to the high school, even though Damon didn't graduate with me, I'm bringing him as my date. I am wearing a flowly, non fitted dress, so nobody will notice my quite small baby bump. And Damon is wearing a plain black tux, as usual. He wears it to every occasion.

          Once we arrive there, we go down to the gym, and I see a few people I know, Caroline, Dana, Heather, wow these are all people that I went to school with, I mean even Matt and Tyler are here. I run up to Caroline like the first day of junior year, and hug her. I mean I saw her yesterday, but it still feels like it's been forever.

Damon's POV

When I see Stefan, I walk up to him, and hug him. I haven't seen him in a week, and when you spend over a century with someone, that's a lot. Honestly, I missed him.

I see Elena with Matt, and Tyler, and can't help but feel a little jealous. I mean, she dated matt, and she's knows both of them her whole life, but I knoe what she loves me, and she wouldn't do that to our kids. Also, she's pregnant.

Elena's POV

I talk with Tyler and Matt for a little while, and then I see Damon looking at us with jealousy in his eyes. " Excuse me" I say politely and walk away. I drag Damon to Alaric's classroom, and I say, " what are you doing why are you jealous?" He says," I don't know you've known them your whole life and you've only known me for a portion. And you like them both a lot." I can't help but cry a little bit, call it hormones, but it hurt hearing him say that. I would never cheat on him. " They're just my friends, and you know I love you, I tell you everyday.", I start sobbing. Damon cups my cheeks, "I love you Elena Gilbert. I'm sorry I upset you. I love you too much to not feel jealous when you're around other men." I smile a little bit, and we kiss.

Damon places a hand on my stomach lightly, and kisses it. Then I fix my makeup, and we go back to the party.

Eventually, we both get too tir d to party anymore, so we say our goodbyes, and we hop in the car together. Damon drives us home, stopping to pick up the girls on the way. I go to the back seat, when we get home, and pick up lexi, Damon gets Vicki. Damon won't let me carry her though, so he carries both of them. His main argument was "you're pregnant, you shouldn't be carrying her, or anything" I just smile and we walk inside.

We take the girls hands, and walk up the stairs. We then walk into their room, and we take turns saying goodnight, and kissing and hugging them. When they're both asleep, Damon picks me up bridal style, and carries me to our bedroom. He places me down, and I get dressed, then snuggle into bed with him, and I don't remember anything after that.