Chapter 10 Volume 2

Zack (POV)
Ruby and I got called into Ozpin's office this morning and that's where we currently are
Ozpin- Thank you for coming Ruby and you to Zack. How are you feeling?
Ruby- Ok I guess. I'd feel better if my bad guy catching record wasn't 0 for 3.
Ironwood- Ruby, Zack I feel likes it's appropriate to let you guys know that I think what did last night is exactly what being a huntress and hunter is all about. You recognized s threat, you took action, and you did the best you could.
Ozpin- The General already told us what transpired last night. Now that you've fully rested, perhaps you can add more.
Goodwitch- Was she with anybody? Did she look familiar?
Ruby- I-I don't know. She was wearing a mask and she didn't say anything but I know she fought with glass. I don't know if that's her semblance though. Her clothing lit up whenever she attacked.
Ozpin- Thank you for your cooperation Ruby. Perhaps you should go and spend some time with your team. You have a big day ahead of you. Zack you stay. We have a few more questions we'd like to ask you.
Ruby turns and looks at me.
Zack- I'll be fine rubes.
Ruby- Ok. I'll wait for you ok.
Zack- Alright.
Ruby walks up to me and plants a kiss on my cheek then leaves.
Ozpin- So Zack, do you know who that person was.
Zack- It was Cinder.
Ironwood- You sure?
Zack- Positive.
Goodwitch- How do you know?
Zack- Because the bitch came up to me at the dance and danced with after she did it. She admitted to doing it.
Ozpin- Was there anything else that she said?
Zack- Well, tried to get that information out of her but all I got was that this is Salem's work.
Ozpin-...
Zack- Also Cinder has a side agenda too.
Ozpin- And what is that.
Zack- She's after me. She somehow still loves me and she wants to take me back with her to Salem once their plan is over and done with. She's willing to kill everyone that I love to do so. I already told her that I ain't going with her and that I'd kick her ass. She doubts due to her having fall maiden powers.
OIG- What?!!
Zack- And I'm already guaranteed a fight against her in the future. So that's that. Also Torchwick and his whitefang group are working out of mountain glen. Southeast of Vale.
Ozpin- How did you come across this?
Zack- I have my contacts.
Ozpin- Well, I see. Thank you for your time. You should go get ready for your big day.
Zack- Alright.
I leave Ozpin's office and Ruby and I walk back to the dorms.
Timeskip
My team and I arrive in the auditorium and are ready to pick our first official mission.
Ethan- I'm so excited. So what missions do you think they'll have?
Dante- Who knows
???- Hello boys.
We turn around to see it's Ozpin.
Ozpin- I actually have a special mission in mind for you four.
Zack- Are we headed to mountain glen?
Ozpin- No. Ruby and her team already have that one. You for are going to go to The outskirts of vale to a village and clear a big cluster of grim. You will be joined by a huntsman an this mission. Zack, you should know him very well.
Zack- Cool so where is he?
Ozpin- He will meet you there.
Elias- Great. When do we start.
Ozpin- Now. Your bullhead will arrive shortly so go out to the helipads.
Zack- We won't let you down.
Ozpin- I know you won't. Stay safe.
He leaves after that and we make our way to the helipads.
As we're waiting someone comes up behind me and places their hands over my eyes.
???- Guess who?
Zack- Ruby what are you doing?
Ruby- (takes hands off Zack face) I saw you guys out here so my team and came to see what's up.
Zack- We're not doing anything right now besides waiting for our bullhorn to arrive to take us on our mission.
Ruby- Oh where are you headed?
Zack- Some village on the outskirts of vale. There's a gigantic cluster of grim situated there and we need to clear them out. I heard you guys are heading to mountain glen.
Ruby- Yeah we are. We're trying to look for the secret base.
Zack- Well good luck.
The bullhead arrives.
Zack- Hey if you see Torchwick, kick his ass for me.
Ruby- Will do. Hey, come back safe ok. I love you.
Zack- Love you too rubes.
The guys said goodbye to their girlfriends and we got on the bullhead. I waved at Ruby as the bullhead took off taking us to our first mission.
Author: This chapter is done. Hopefully it was enjoyable.