Time Skip

(this hole story is a time skip and now I'm to lazy to keep to the story but I'm going to use it as a guide)

Your POV:
It's been quintets since the paladins arrived and I told Allura my secret and I'm still yet to ask. I woke up in mine and Coran's shared room early today so I was up before anyone else. I get out of the bed carful not to awake Coran sleeping peacefully. I walk out to the decks to the main room I start everything up and check the castle. Two ships were missing. I run back to mine and Coran's shared room and frantically wake him up. "CORAN TWO PODS ARE MISSING WE NEED TO WAKE EVERYONE" I yell scared.

Coran and I run to the main room checking the security cameras we see that Keith left with a pod just ticks before Allura. (yes I know they took one pod but go with it child.) We wake up the remaining paladins and explained what happened as Coran and I try to get them back. "it's not working and where under attack guy get to your lions" I carmly say to the paladins. The paladins run to their lions as me and Coran look at each other worried. "someone needs to pilot the red lion and I know I don't have a connection with it" I say to coran looking down. Coran gently puts my hand on my chin lifting my head up to look at him. "I'll try Princess" he says calmly bring his face closer to mine "and I love you princess" he says closing the gap between us his gental lips kissing mine. "I love you too Coran and even if you don't make a connection I know your not as useless as the others say" he smiles as I give him my purple paladin uniform and control the ship. "good luck Coran"

Time skip (because I'm actually a very lazy writer)

The red lion saved Keith but Allura was still out there somewhere. "ALLURA CAN YOU HEAR ME! SISTER WE NEED YOU BACK PLEASE LISTEN!" I shout down the microphone to communicate with Allura who wasn't responding. I fall to the floor as my knees gave way. "Y-you don't think she's d-dead do you" I look at the paladins then Coran. They only looked worriedly at me Lance, Keith and pidge brake eye contact as hunk looks sorry and Coran runs over and hugs me. "I'm not sure Princess I'll try tracking the pod" coran says carefully, getting up to find the pod only for it to not appear on the radar. "s-she gone" coran struggles to say. I brake down into tears as I walk into mine and Coran's shared room. (sorry everyone who likes Allura but as you can tell I don't plus this was on request of my sister and a few friends who also doesn't like her)

Coran walks into the room and hugs me tightly. "I'm so sorry about Allura Princess" he says sounding sad. "it's ok coran it's no ones fault but zarkon" I say hugging him back. I suddenly think about the kiss earlier. "coran did you really mean it when you said that you loved me just before you kissed me?" I asked needing to get the waight off my shoulders "well of course Princess nows just to know if you meant it" he says sounding sure of your reply. Was I that easily read? I question myself before responding. "o-of course I did coran your extramly talented, your also very funny and very gorgeous" I respond proudly. Coran smile brightly.

I desid to change out of my paladin uniform and into my princess dress (the dress in the picture below and yes I drew it and you can pick the colour)

As I walk back to where Coran and the paladins they all look at me surprised. "I've not seen you in that dress for deca-phebs princess" Coran says sounding shocked. I smile at them "I thought with Allura gone someone has to replace her by helping pilot the castle and Allura always piloted the castle in her dress" I say a little sad but proudly. They all nodded but lance and Coran couldn't take their eyes off me. I fake cough bring them back to reality. "so we're going to need some sort of plan to beat the golra we can't just rely on voltron they are a hole race after all and we're just 5 paladins, 2 altain and 5 lions/1 voltron we need more allies" I explain "yeah y/n is right we need more allies and we could use with more training" pidge says reagusting her glasses.

The paladins was all training as I was talking to Coran. "so Coran I know I talked about this earlier but I'm not quite sure do you want us to be a thing?" I ask blushing slightly. "of course y/n and I guess that means I don't have to call you princess anymore I can call you my princess or just mine" he trys flirting making me blush more. "well of course" I say struggleling not to stutter.

Sorry if this isn't as good as you wanted but I tried my best also writing this as my boyfriend was doing a drp with me wasn't the easiest thing in the world but I hope you enjoyed this nonetheless thank you for reading