001

Third Person's P.O.V

"Jeongin, wakey wakey!" A blonde hair kid says while he shakes the younger. The younger groans hating being waken up. "Jeongin we have school." The older says "I know hyung. I know." Jeongin says as he stands up.

"Stand up. By the time you're done the food will be ready." The older says. The red haired boy just followe what his older brother said.

Woojin,Chan,Hyunjin,Seungmin and Jeongin live im the same roof.

It's actually Chan's apartment but since it was so big he invited his friends to live with him. It was close to school too!

Their school is a famous and big ass school. Their parents are either owns a company,cardiothoracic surgeon and actors/actress.

Jeongin finished getting ready for school and went downstairs to see his hyungs eating happily.

"Goodmorning!" Jeongin greeted and gave everyone his cheeky smile that makes everyones day gets better.

"Innie! Hyunjin and I are planning to go to the arcade later. Wanna come?" Seungmin asked the red haired boy and he nodded. Arcade is Jeongins favorite place. He says it always cheers him up

"Don't go home too late okay?" Woojin said and the 3 boys nodded. "Come on everyone! We don't wanna be late!" Chan said.

So you see the three young boys call Woojin and Chan their parents because they act like one.

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

Jaeyong was awakened by the light shining through the curtains. She groans and rolls of the bed. She made a thud that made Minho run to her room.

"I thought you died." He said and she rolled her eyes. "Yeah say that one more time and you'll be the one who's dead." The girl said.

Minho,Changbin,Jisung,Felix and Jaeyong live together. Yes Jaeyong is the only girl. It was okay since they knew each other since they were born.

Their families were enemies. They always fight over their stupid bussiness. So when they grew old they ask to move to an apartment that is close to school.

Their parents are enemies but they are bestfriends. They were tired of their fighting.

"Jaeyong stand up!" Minho said to thr younger girl and the girl shook her head as a no. Minho rolls his eyes and did what he always do to them.

He lays on top of Jaeyong. Mhmm it looks wrong.

"Did I ever say you have beautiful eyes?" Minho said to the girl trying to make it fall for him.

"Minho, That doesn't work to me. I'm not one of your girls." The younger girl said.

"Jaeyong, I'm buy- Holy shit I'm sorry." We heard Felix's deep voice and walked away. "So yeah I'll stand up." Minho said and he stood up.

"I'm gonna get ready." The younger said and stood up. "Yeah. I'm gonna wait for you here. I don't how to answer those kids." Minho says as he sits down on Jaeyongs bed.

It only took 20 minutes and Jaeyong is done. She doesn't do make up. Just shower then uniform.

She went outside and saw the boy laying down on her bed wearing his uniform while playing with his phone.

"You really stayed here? You know how are friends are, right?" The girl said and older nods.

"That's why I waited for you. They know how we are if we're combined." Minho says and Jaeyong made a :O face.

They went downstairs to see the 3 boys eating cereal. "Sooo I guess you already had breakfast?" Changbin says to the 2 while smirking.

The two both glared at him and contiued to eat his cereal. They both sat down and continued to eat.

"What were you guys doing?" Jisung asked them "She didn't want to stand up so I annoyed her. Like what I do to all of you." Minho explained and the three nodded at them.

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

The five boys went to school and went to their lockers.

"Woojin hyung, I'm very worried about Hyunjin." Chan said because now it's just the two of them.

"Channie, It's been 3 weeks he should be moving on." Woojin replied to the younger. "But he doesn't get enough sleep. I hear him sobbing EVERY night." Chan says.

"Then I guess he haven't. What about we surpise the young ones on Friday? Let's go somewhere...hmm...FUN!" Woojin suggests as he close the door of his locker.

"JeongIn!!" A girl shouts his name and he sees his bestfriend. "Rein Noona!" Jeongin responds while the girl was walking to him.

"Ah Jeongin, Rein. Me and Hyunjin will just go to the restroom. We'll see you in class." Seungmin said and walk with Hyunjin to the restroom.

"Yah! You didn't talk to me for what? 3 week?! What happend?!" Rein asked him with a worried look. "Well Hyunjin hyung hasn't been okay for the past 3 weeks so we had to help him." The red haired boy replies.

"Why what happened to him?" His Noona asked him.

They heard a sob behind Jeongin so they looked and listened to their conversation.

"Minho, broke up with me! After we did it!" The girl cried to her friend who just hugged her.

"Yeah Minho's group happened." The red headed boy replied and his Noona just made  a :O face.

"Speaking of his group here they come."

The 4 guys and 1 girl walked in the hallways and everyone was looking at them. The only girl looked at Jeongin for a long time until she smirked and puts her attention back to Felix.

The 5 reached their locker which were next to each others.

"So Minho hyung how was your girl of the week?" Felix asked him with his deep ass voice.

"There she is crying behind that Red haired boy." Minho replies to him while closing his locker.

"Oh you mean Jeongin?" Changbin said "Oh so his name is Jeongin? How did you know?" Jaeyong asks the older as she leans her back on the locker.

"Well he was Hyunjin's friend." He replied to him and the girl just nodded.

"Hyunjin? The guy we made a bet for your car?" Jisung asked and Changbin nodded. "How was that?" Minho asked him next.

"It wasn't easy because he was a guy but yeah we've done it." Changbin replies to the older "They're over now actually." Felix added to Changbin's sentence and everyone nodded.

"Hey guys. I Bet You a thousand dollars I can make that Jeongin kid fall for me."

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤