004

Third Person's P.O.V

"Hold on, How does Seungmin know jthat?!" Jeongin asks his friends crossing his arms.

"Well..." Seungmin says and points to Hyunjin and Jeongin's mouth turns into :O "So you already gor horny because of Hyunjin?" Chan asked Seungmin.

"Well..."

"CAN WE STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS?! JEONGIN IS STILL YOUNG!" Woojin shouted so everyone kept quiet.

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

Next Day

"Feliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiixxxx!!" Jae shouts from upstairs. She was ready to go to school. She has uniform on and everything.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat??" Felix shouts back "Come with me to the Coffee shooop! I want Iced coffee!!!" She shouted and went downstair with her backpack on one side of her shoulder.

"Can we come??" Minho asked the two when they were on their way out. The two nodded and waited on the door.

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

They enter the coffee shop and they saw a group of boys sitting down at the corner of a coffee shop.

It was Jeongin and his friends.

It was still 5:30 Am so they have an hour to spare.

(A/N: In the showcase Hyunjin leaves at that time so I'm going with that.)

Jaeyong and her friends sat down next the glass window. Jaeyong sat where she can eye on her target.

She takes of her blazer and covered her thighs since her skirt is short when she's sitting down. She used it as a blanket.

Jeongin looked at her and that happened again. His pants tightened,He couldn't breathe well and he was sweating so much it could fill up a pool.

"Jeongin, are you okay?" Seungmin asked since Jeongin was next to him. "U-uh m-m-me? Y-ye-yeah I'm fine." Jeongin said and smiled at his hyungs.

Chan looked behind him and he saw the girl Jeongin was with last night. She wasn't revealing anything. Chan made a ':O' face and turned back to his friends.

"Jaeyong, what do you want?" Minho asked since he was paying.

"Uhm Just Iced Coffee." Jaeyong replied. Minho nodded then went to the cashier to order.

"Hey, your boy is staring at you." Felix whispered to Jaeyong she looked at Jeongin who is staring at her. She just smiled which made Jeongin smile back.

"I know you wanna go there. So come with me." Jaeyong jumped when Minho pulled her because she thought he was still ordering.

Her blazer fell so Felix picked up and put it in her seat.

Minho stopped walking which made Jaeyong bumped his back "Oww." She whispered.

Minho leaned and puts his finger on the button of her shirt and unbuttoned two that made her cleavage show.

"Flirt with him, okay?" Minho whispered and moved away from the girl. Minho pulled her again to the group of boys.

"Hi Jeongin!" Jaeyong said and smiled cheekly at him but Jeongin still feeling that thing and it had gone worse because of her shirt.

"Hi Jaeyong! Uhm uh how *gulp* are you?" Jeongin asked and he stood up so he won't be looking up.

"Oh I'm ok-" Jaeyong was cutted of by Jeongin buttoning up her shirt "Oh uhm I'm sorry...uh I was akwarded out and-"

Now he was cutted of by a kiss.

On the cheek.

He froze since it was just a few inches to the lips. It was not just him who was in shock. Jeongins friends were too!

Jaeyongs friend just smirked at each other and did a fist bump.

"Thanks! I'll text you later! Come on, Minho." Jaeyong says and pulled her friend who was flirting with Rein to their table.

Her heart was beating fast and same as Jeongins.

Jeongin was still standing frozen. He can't believe what happened. It was just a kiss in the cheek but his heart is like going to pop out.

He then come to his senses after a few secon and then sat down with his cheeks starting to became red as hell.

"Jeongin, you okay?" Hyunjin asked him so Jeongin looked at him and he nodded.

"Isn't any of you bothered? Minho and Rein were flirting when Jaeyong and Jeongin were having a moment." Woojin said and looked at Rein who was looking down and  blushing.

"Something happened last night..." Rein said quietly but Hyunjin hear him since they were sitting next to each other.

"WHAT?!" Hyunjin screamed which made everyone look including Jaeyong and hee friends.

"Yeah...When you left me fetch Seungmin he talked to me then pulled me to the Janitors closet..." Rein explained to her friends.

"That was you? I thought it was Jaeyong and Minho." Seungmin said and looked at Rein.

"Yeah that's what I thought too. I noticed his boner when he was next to Jaeyong." Hyunjin explained and Jeongin choked on his saliva. Yep.

"Jeez. That girl gives everyone a boner." Chan said which made Jeongin glare at him. "Jeongin why are you so mad?" Rein asked changing the topic.

"I'm not mad." Jeongin said coldly at his friends and looked at the girl who he just "kissed" him earlier.

He is having this weird feeling that he doesn't know what. It's not the first feeling he had. This one is different.

His heart is beating so fast it could pop, but he is still sweating very hard. His eyes are sparkling everytime he is looking at her.

He came back to his senses when he felt phone vibrated in his pocket.

Jae💘: Hey Redyyyy! We'll be going now. See you later!

Red🦊: Oh okay! Take care! Let's keep talking :(

Jae💘: Why? You're with your friends!

Red🦊: I'm mad at them.

Jae💘: Why? :(

Red🦊: They're saying bad things about you behind your back.

Jae💘: Awww you care so much! It's okay! I'm used to the hate. Don't get mad at your friends anymore.

Red🦊: Okay. I'm not mad at them anymore but I still wanna talk to you for some reason.

Jae💘: Aw okay. What do you wanna talk about?

Red🦊: Your life? Tell me something about you :))

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

They continued to text each other about their lifes. For just an hour they know each other so well.

"Jeongin you've been using your phone since we were at the Cafe. You're really not mad at us?" Hyunjin asks him which made Jeongin look up for a second but went back to his phone.

"I have no reason to be mad at you guys. I'm not." The younger said which made everyone nod.

"I'm gonna give this to Jaeyong. Hope she accepts this." Jeongin heard the conversation of the person next to them.

That made Jeongin look at the boy who was holding a boquet of flowers and a huge teddy bear.

He saw that it was Hyunjin's classmate Bomin.

"Bomin-ah, who's that for?" He heard one of his friends arriving.

"Jaeyong." Bomin said and then walked to the girl. Jeongin couldn't catch the words...

But Jaeyong did something that made Jeongin's heart shatter into pieces...