003

Third Person's P.O.V

"And dance practice finishes at 6:00. The only ones that stay there until 7:00 is Minho,Jaeyong and Felix." Hyunjin said since he is also in the dance troupe.

"The friend that will come to our house...is Jaeyong?" Seungmin asked and looked at Jeongin in the eyes.

Jeongin only nodded and continued to eat.

"I'm not gonna go with you guys to the arcade."

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○

"Changbin and Jisung oppa~ can you buy pizza and chicken before you pick us up?" Jaeyong asked and gave them a cheeky smile.

"You're allergic to Chicken." Felix said and sat down next to girl while drinking water.

"Yeah. I'm gonna give it to Jeongin's friends." She said and laid her head onto Felix's shoulder.

"Woah dude. It's only been like, I don't know 4 hours and you're already onto him?!" Felix asked me with an Impressed face.

"Well, we have an English project together. Turns out he's bad at english." The girl said and looked at her friends.

"So, I'm gonna go to their house later and try to flirt with him as much as I could." Jaeyong added.

"Enjoy the pizza. You don't want your face to look like a balloon so DON'T eat the chicken. Not even a nibble." Minho said and the girl just nodded at his older friend.

They're like sibling and Jae is the youngest and only girl. Which is true.

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○
"So guys. The singing club and rap club made a collaboration and made a song. WE have to make dance for that. But It will be picked because we have to perform it somewhere." The Dance teacher said to the class.

"So of course Minho,Jaeyong and Felix are automatically included. So 7 more people."

"Hyunjin! Rein!" The Teacher said and Minho smirked at his 2 friends which was right next to him.

The dance teacher called out some more names and the 10 people needed are complete!

"I already taught the Dance to the 3 so they'll teach you! Everyone that is not picked go to the other side of the room. I will teach you a new routine!" The teacher said and they went to the other side of the room which actually pretty far away.

"Jaeyong you take the 4. Me and Felix will take the 3." Minho said and walkes away not even letting Jae talk.

"Okay! Rein,Yeji and Bailey! Come here." Minho shouts.

"Oh uh Mark hyung,Yuna and Reiyoung on my side."

"Hyunjin,Kenny,Yugyeom and Jinho. Okay I guess come here." Jaeyong says and walk to the left side of the room.

Hyunjin was staring at the girl while she lets them listen to the song. She explains that the tittle of the song is Miroh and the story behind it.

She explains the first step and the other three followed but Hyunjin didn't.

"Hey, Hyunjin? Are you listening?" Jae asks the boy that was staring at him. Hyunjin came back to his senses and nodded.

"Do you have a question?" Jae asks and raised his eyebrows, Hyunjin just shook his head.

"Ok then. From the start." Jae said and taught him the dance.

After Teaching them the dance the leader let them rest. It was only 5:30 and the practice ends at 6:00.