002

Third Person's P.O.V

"Hey guys. I Bet you a thousand dollar I can make that Jeongin kid fall for me." Jaeyong suddenly said.

The 4 boys looked at her with wide eyes.

"I never expect you would say that." Minho said while putting his arms around his bestfriend.

"Well I did. Now is it a deal or what?" Jaeyong asked her friends and leaned her head to Minho's shoulder.

"Sure, It's a deal. We'll give you 3 months and if you make him fall for you you get your thousand dollars." Changbin said and put his arm around Jisung Felix and they looked at each other.

They smirked at each other.

"But! If you didn't make him fall. Minho and You have to date." Jisung suggests so Minho and Jae looked at each other.

"We've realised you guys always flirt with each other. It's annoying." Felix added and he rolled his eyes.

"What do you mean? We were like that since  we were kids!" Minho shouts with wide eyes  and the 3 laughed at him.

"So I'm going for that girl talking to your target." Minho says and smirked at his friends.

"Rein? But she's my target!" Jisung whined. "Idiots, then pretend that you're fighting over her. She'll go crazy!" The girl proclaimed so she and Felix fist pumped.

"If I get her you'll gonna give me your XBOX." Jisung said "And if I win?" Minho asked him.

"We'll leave you and Jae alone in the house and you can do anything." Changbin proclaimed so the 2 looked at him with a disgusted face.

"What the fuck Changbin? If I win we exchange rooms." Minho said and they shook their hands.

"But isn't Rein on Jisungs and Felixs grade?"  Changbin asks Felix and I "Yeah but she's in the Dance Troupe and Minho is the leader sooo." Felix replies.

They heard the bell rang and went to their classes. Jaeyong was alone because she's the youngest and no one was at the same age as her.

She has the same grade as Jeongin though so it gives her more opportunity to play with Jeongin.

In Jeongins group of friend he is the only one in his grade so it is really sad because he is alone. But he's friendly so he has some friends in his class!

Their first class is English. Jaeyong never listen to this class but she still gets a high score since she knows English.

Their teacher enters and greeted everyone.

The Teacher teaches her students well but there are lot of students that doesn't get the lessons.

They're lacking some English. I guess they have a hard time understanding this since it's English the teacher thought to herself.

"Everyone, I will give you a project and it has to be in pure English!" The Teacher says and some groaned and some clapped.

Jeongin was kinda sad since he gets bad grade in English.

"I will pair you guys up. Don't worry. But I have to pait the one that has bad grade to the ones that has good grades. You can be buddies for the rest of the school year I guess."

She explained to the class about their project. They have to do a book on something. Though it can't be a story it has to be a research book. So It's Thesis.

"I will tell you your partner." The teacher told them and they all nodded.

(A/N: This names are random, okay? Okay.)