encounter with the unknown

Art is not mine, belongs to rightful owner.

4 YEARS LATER

It had been 4 years sence the incident,  but I still remembered it like it was yesterday.

I was 14 now, and tomorrow was my first day of high school, and I was super excited.

I still could not believe that I got into that school. The top hero school, in all of Japan, U.A High.

I was expecting a big test, but instead, we had to fight these giant freaked robots, I almost got squished like, 5 times. But once I started using my quirk, it was a synch.

And the best part is, I dont think anyone saw me use it, so no one knows what it is. So I still had the element of suprize on my side.

At least I had something.

"Tobio, do you have everything ready for tomorrow?!" I heard my mom shout from downstairs.

"Yes!" I replied.

"Ok, just making sure, night honey! I love you!"

"Love you too!"

I said and closed my bedroom door.

"Sigh." I go into my bathroom and brush my teeth. I look up and frown.

"What if I'm the only one with a double hair color. I've never seen anyone else that does." My mind then drifted back to grade school, the day when I was attacked by those other boys.

They said that my hair was unnatural, even after I told them multiple times that I was my natural hair.

That night I came home with a black eye and a busted lip. I hated those boys, they were just plain old jerks, and they weren't even aloud to use their quirks at school, but still they did anyways.

I looked at myself in my mirror. Then I got an idea.

"Hmm, maybe I could dye it, so it's one color. Yeah, that's what I'll do, I just need the right color. But what color should I make it. Completely black, or blue?"

I then finished my business in the bathroom, and got on my pajamas and hoped in bed. Tomorrow was a realy big day, I had to be well rested for my first day at U.A.

----

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE...!

I turned off my alarm cock and hoped out of bed to get ready for school.

I got on the U.A. male uniform, brushed my teeth and hair, and grabbed my phone and backpack before heading down stairs for breakfast.

"Morning mom." i said as I sat at the kitchen table.

"Morning sweety. Would that be pancakes or waffles?"

"Pancakes." I said to her.

She slid a plate of pancakes to me and some milk, and sat next to me to eat her food.

"So you excited for today?"

"Definitely, I can't wait." I said with my mouth full of food, which got a laugh from my mom.

I finished and headed out the door.

"Bye mom!"

----

I walked down the sidewalk towards the school. I lived like two miles away from U.A, but I didn't realy mind the walk. I was about half-way there when I saw a very strange looking boy.