Chapter 1

"Ok, so we go here. Then run here, hide. Then hit the jackpot here." I said pointing to all the dots on the paper, to my gang.

People call us the city's bad girls.

But since I'm the leader, and people know EXACLY who I am, they call me 'THE city's bad girl.'

My gang members include: Sydney, Renee, Jenna, and Jocelyn.

"So what happens if one of us get caught?" Asked Jocelyn.

"That's the fun....'Don't get caught'" I said smirking to all the girls.

Then I slid open a window that led to the fire escape, that was 7 floors off the streets.

I nodded I the girls, telling them to follow.

We've done this procedure lots of times, but they always get nervous again.

The city's smell of gasoline, rotting foods, decaying buildings, the beeping horns of cars, and the nice cold breeze that fills your body with adrenalin.

The girls and I split up, Jenna, Sydney, and Jocelyn, they went on top of buildings leaping from one to another.

Then Renee and I ran the streets, causing trouble, running from police, steeling, and robbing. When one of us girls is close to being caught, the roof top girls send out a signal, they'll call on my Walkie talkie.

Renee and I split up running away from each other.

I ran, till I came upon a wanted poster. (My hood is up, so no one can see my face, they can only see my dark brown hair, and it's night time)

It was me! Wow come it's only me? I mean, the girls do bad stuff too! But....I guess I do do a lot worst stuff than they do, but any who! I don't think I should tell the girls because they cant handle bad news easily, lame right?

I spun around so fast, that I ran into someone,

"Oh! Sorry!" Said a teenage boy,close to my age. Brown hair, brown eyes, and a smile that lot up a room...WAIT WHAT!?

Then the wind blew, my hood fell down.

I was there eye to eye with a cute boy, that is about to blow my cover.

"Hey! Your the city's bad girl! You-your name is Mackenzie!" The kid yelled, pointing at me.

The teenage boy and I stood eye to eye in shock. Then to make everything. Worse, my Walkie talkie went off.

"Mackenzie! Police are on there way! Get out of there!" Said Jenna threw my Walkie talkie.

I spun around going to run away till my wrist was grabbed.

It was the boy, he held a good grip on my wrist.

"Let go! Please! I-I'm gonna get caught!" I yelled.

He wouldn't let go, so I tugged one last time, breaking free. I slipped out of his grip, but he got my bracelet!

I heard the faint sirens.

I started sprinting running threw allies, jumping over metal trash cans, and dodging cars on intersections. Just pure adrenaline rush! The I came upon the fire escape ladder, it was stuck! It was about a foot from my hands.

There was only one thing to do. I jumped up, using all my strength to pull my self up and onto the fire escape.

I went up the rest of the rusty ladders and came upon my window. I slid it open, and threw my self inside, on to the ground. I just laid on the cold cement ground of the girl's an i's small apartment. A few seconds later the girls all and threw the window, I just laid on the cold hard ground panting.

"Dude! You almost got fucking caught...BY THE POLICE!" Said Jocelyn seriously.

I started to laugh and put my hands up to my face, just laughing.

"Ya! Guess I did, oopps!" I laughed using sarcasm.

"Seriously! That teenage boy, he knows who you are! He caught you!" Said Sydney.

"Ya...he has my bracelet too." I sighed.

"For gods sake! I heard the sirens and almost crapped myself, funny thing was...I knew you did it!" Said Renee.

"Chill, guys. Stuff happens! I know it was a close one but-" I said

"You! Almost got caught! Get that threw you head!" Said Jocelyn.

"Hey! Shut up! I'm the leader, ya shuck face!" I said slightly smiling.

"Ya,ya" said Jenna swatting at me.

I went and sat in the window seal, I don't are who sees me. I'm tired, the window seal is large with pillows on it, so it's actually comfy.

I put me head against the window, just watching all the cars drive by, watching the city's lights....it was beautiful.

I closed my eyes, trying to fall asleep.