Chapter 9

I was feeling like I was flying. "Mackenzie!" Someone yelled. "What?" I asked stumbling. "Come on." The perso said. "Matt?" I said stumbling into his arms. " come on. It's cold out here." He said. "I thought I told you to stay away from me." I said. "We'll sometimes you gotta do what's right." He said. "Plus I'm just simply helping you out." He said. "Ok. I feel a little sick. Take me some where." I said. "Ok." He laughed.

I fell onto the couch, And Matt started to walk away. "Matt?" I said tiredly. "Ya?" He asked. "Something's gonna happen. I can feel it. And promise me you won't get involved in it." I said. "What? What's going to happen?" He asked. "I haven't talked to the girls for a while...but I know they're talking about something..and no matter what it is. I need to stop it." I said. "But what if you need help-" he said. "Matt. It's really dangerous out there. I've lost some of the closest people to me, just because of one single move I made. And I can't let you be one." I sighed. "I can protect my-" Matt said but I cut him off. "Matthew it's terrifying when there's a moment when life and death are one centimeter away. And if you make one wrong move, I guaranty it will make someone pay. And it's scary when you can't feel bullets hit you from so much adrenaline." I said holding his hand. "You've never been shot though." Matt said. I lifted up my shirt to show him to scar of a round bullet going to whole ways through my shoulder. "You never told me." He said. "That's cause I wanted to change before you found out all the bad things I do." I said. "Promise?" I asked again. He sighed. "Promise." He hesitated.
"Ok. Can you get me some mt.dew?" I asked. "Ya what ever!" He said.

The lights were off and sounded me with darkness. I started to have flash backs of me and the girls partying. But soon drifted asleep.