Chapter 7

I saw Matt in the corner of the party, he was laughing with some guys. I walked over to Matt, "AYE! Mackenzie!" Matt yelled.
"Aye!" I laughed.
Matt came over to me and we went to the dance floor. The music was blasting, the song: paper plains by M.I.A was playing.
I looked into the corner of the room, they were smoking pot!
"Matt?" I asked.
"What?" He asked.
"This is bad....if were caught her....I'll get arrested, because I have the worst record here! Everyone knows who I am. I need to go." I said In a panic.
"No! Come on.....just for a little while."
Matt whined.
"Fine!" I said. He took my hand an we started dancing to a bunch of rap songs. Then there was a guy that turned the music off completely out of nowhere making everyone turn and look at him.
"HEY! Look! That's Mackenzie! She's one of the cities most wanted girls! Call the police!" He yelled into the mic.
I looked at Matt, it seemed like the whole world went silent. I turned and ran upstairs. I ran to the top window and jumped onto the nearest buildings roof. I heard Matt follow.
"Mackenzie stop!" Matt called, but I kept running.
I ran from roof top to roof top. Then I finally went onto the sidewalks with Matt tagging along.
I turned around.
"Matt, I can't go anywhere! I can't know anyone! I can't have friends! No one Matt! No one but my gang! So it's best you leave, as never talk to me again before you get involved and then the police will chase you too!" I said with tears running down my face.
"Mack-" Matt said.
"You don't get it! I'm bad! Just stay away! Matt! THE POLICE WILL KILL YOU! Every second I'm near you, I wanna stay with you! I just wanna kiss you! " I said, then I clasped my hand over my mouth.
"I didn't mean to say that. I-i-" I said.
Then I felt matts lips on mine.
Then I heard the faint sirens.
"I gotta go..." I sighed.
"Promise we will see each other again?" Matt asked.
"Promise." I said. Then we kissed one last time.
And I ran home.