Chapter 3

I got threw the window, and all the girls were standing there tapping there foot on the ground with one eye brow raised, and there arms crossed over their chest.

"Hheeyyyy...-" I said

"Where were you!" Said Renee.

"I took a walk." I said, trailing off.

"You lying." Said Sydney.

"What no-" I said.

"I saw you! I went on the roof tops! I saw you. Followed you! You were talking to a boy, he gave u a bracelet!" Yelled Jocelyn.

"Ya, he was giving it back!" I yelled.

"You know the code Mackenzie, you made the code up." Said Jenna.

"Yes! I know the fucking code! Now shut up!" I yelled.

The code was to never fall in love, or meet new people in the city. To be mostly sort of a loner. Because people can change, they'll turn on you in a heart beat.

"Were just trying to protect you-" said Renee.

"I don't need protection! I can protect myself! I just need to think, in sorry ok?" I said, finally calming down.

I looked at my bracelet, memories of that boy called Matthew, giving it back to me. I'm going to call him Matt.

SNAP OU OF IT! Mackenzie your not aloud to fall in love! They won't let you! Matt probably doesn't even like you! So stop thinking about him, today was the last day I'll ever see him!

The word, last day, last day, last day. Replayed in my head.

Freaking Forget about him!

I lied on the ground, tired...I just need to sleep it off, right?