❥ 05『first gift』

f i v e

f i v e

FIRST GIFT

───── ⋆⋅♚⋅⋆ ─────

(Y/N)'S SOFT SNORES accompanied by the occasional painfilled apology is interrupted when the door suddenly slams open.

"(y/n)~ let's go shopping!" Midnight calls as she barges into the sleeping girl's room. (y/n)'s eyes snap open and she jumps out of the bed the moment she hears the door click.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," Midnight frantically apologises once she sees (y/n)'s fighting stance.

"It's fine," (y/n) responds as she lowers her arms and stands up straight.

"Anyway, I'm here to take you shopping because Aizawa said that the clothes I got weren't appropriate!" She laughs. "Well get changed, eat and then let's go!"

(y/n) nods and waits for Midnight to leave before getting changed.

I hate to play buddy-buddy with these heroes but I really do need new clothes.

She picks up a grey, oversized hoodie which Aizawa gave her and puts it on over part of her villain costume.

This restricts my movements

"Aw (y/n) you're so cute~ wait what are you wearing underneath that?" Midnight gasps, imagining something indecent as she looks over at an uninterested Aizawa.

"My kimono," She states, also uninterested.

"That's boring~ anyway should we go!" Midnight declares in a revealing outfit.

She looks like the prostitutes I come across in the alleys sometimes.

───── ⋆⋅♚⋅⋆ ─────

"What colours do you like (y/n)?" Midnight asks as they browse through a store.

Is that Eraser Head and Present Mic over there? They really are keeping a tight watch over me... And does Present Mic really think that is a disguise?