❥ 09『lost in between』

n i n e

n i n e

LOST IN BETWEEN

───── ⋆⋅♚⋅⋆ ─────

(Y/N) SLEPT ON THE BRANCHES of the tree once more, her (h/c) hair flowing gently in the wind as the cheers constantly erupted from the stadium.

So loud... (y/n) sighed as she tried to return her mind into a peaceful state. She couldn't quite understand why people liked going to such crowded places. Unlike them, she preferred to be alone. And if it was being broadcasted onto TV, wasn't it easier to watch it at home? You could get close ups that way too. Not that a bunch of kids fighting was interesting in the first place.

"AND THAT CONCLUDES OUR CONTEST! OUR FIRST-YEAR WINNER OF U.A'S SPORTS FESTIVAL IS KATSUKI BAKUGOU OF CLASS A!!"

So he really did win... (y/n) frowned, closing her eyes once more, not caring about the awards ceremony or anything else.

───── ⋆⋅♚⋅⋆ ─────

"Do you guys know where (y/n) is?" Aizawa asked class A when they began cleaning up after the festival.

"Nope."

"I haven't seen her since her match."

"Neither!"

Shit! Aizawa thought as the realisation of letting the girl run free sunk in. He had noticed the class softening up to her but he didn't think that he himself would let his guard down like that too.

"Go look for her," Aizawa ordered and after some complaints, they realised the seriousness of the situation as well.

"Oh yeah... I forget that (y/n) was a..."

"She can be a bit scary at times but she still acts like any other teenager..."

"Yeah..."

"Don't tell me she ran away?!"

"We gotta look for her!"

That fucker...! She better not have gone back to being one of those shitty villains...

The class split up to look for the lost girl, all looking a bit panicked. Bakugou too was included in this panic,  but was hiding his frantic feelings with a pout as he glanced around. Had she really escaped? It was the perfect chance to. If she had then he would never see her again. And that thought made him shift uneasily on the inside.