Chapter Two

"Amy, Babe, AMY!!!" Was the call I was woken up too.

"My dear, wonderful, loving fiancé... what the fuck could you possibly want!!!" I yelled right back at him, scaring him so he rolled off the bed. "Ahahaha sucks to be you asshole!!!" I retorted before a strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist and a kiss was planted on my neck.

"Hello, Mrs Albon" he whispered into my ear. "You know we're not married yet" i said "I know but I can't wait to marry you" I laughed at his comment.

"We should get married now" He suddenly said, "Alex... what about our parents?" I replied, "Get married here and now on the beach, then have a big wedding when we get home. That way the parents get to have their thing and we get to be husband and wife now." He said simply.

Least to say I ended up spending the rest of the day looking for a wedding dress whilst Alex went looking for his stuff. We needed to find a celebrant and a spot to say our vows. Alex knew people so he was in charge of finding the celebrant while I went looking for a spot.

I finally found a spot after looking for a good 3 hours. It was on a sheltered inlet, the water was crystal clear and was beautiful. We knew that we wouldn't  have time to organise it for today so we decided on tomorrow at dusk. Just as the sun was setting with the celebrant, a videographer/photographer and us.
Just him and I.

I'd found a dress and was in love with it. It was rose gold and boho but was classy and perfect for a beach. As a kid I had always imagined about having the perfect wedding; hundreds of guests, lavish and over-the-top but I wasn't having any of that and I didn't care at all because I had Alex. He had the kindest heart, the biggest smile (possibly bigger than Daniel) and the most gorgeous laugh. Yes, he was away a lot and sometimes we didn't see each other for months but that love we shared never wavered. He loved every blemish and every fault I had, he accepted me for who I was and I love him for it.

We were always a spontaneous couple so for us to be getting engaged and married in one week without telling anyone was not surprising to us. We liked keeping everything spontaneous because for him his job was so controlling of his life. From the press and media to the way he raced and for him us being spontaneous was a way for just living on the fly. He had finished his race Sunday and we had booked tickets to Thailand and get on the plane 5 hours later.

We had decided that we wouldn't see each other till the wedding and that neither of us would see what each other were wearing. Not just because it was tradition but because we wanted it to be a surprise. I had decided on limited makeup and leaving my hair it's normal way because I want it to be as simple as possible.

To be honest I went to sleep incredibly excited so much though I hardly slept at all.