Chapter Five

Hope you like it.

Warnings: nsfw

The sun shone in through the bamboo slated windows casing a bright but subtle light on us. Husband and Wife.

We were due to leave tomorrow, we both had a gala to attend for one of the foundations that Alex supported and our flight left mid morning so we thought we would take to day to relax and enjoy each other's company.

The temperature here was a bit humid so a swim in the pool was necessary. 'Babe?' Alex appeared wandering around aimlessly looking for me. 'In here!' I practically yelled followed by the sounds of footsteps and then water everywhere.

'Hello' I said as he popped next to me, 'Hello' he answered by and proceeded to connect out lips. We sat there innocently making out in the middle of the pool till I felt his hand slowly pushing the waistband of my panties down. I started to move my lips to his neck, earning a low groan from Alex. He began to move his hand lower and lower until I felt his thumb pressing against my core. 'Babe' I breathlessly moaned, pushing my hips towards him. His arm linked around my back, finding the drawstring of my bikini and pulling it revealing my bare chest to him.

Although we had sex last night, it was dim and we could kind of see each other but now, here in the pool he could see me, the me who had stretch marks, the me who had a bit of extra weight.

He could tell something was wrong, tilting my chin up and looking in my eyes he said 'I love you, all of you', that was all I needed. Reassurance.

My lips found his neck, moving down towards the scar on his collarbone, earning a soft moan out of his full lips. Some spark ignited in Alex as he suddenly pinned me against the edge of the pool. Taking charge he quickly tossed my panties away and slipping his underwear down to reveal his length. Slowly he ran himself through my folds, both of us moaning in unison. Finally he slipped in, starting a low and delicious pace, whilst kneeding my breasts.

His pace had become fast as he pelvic bone started to grind on mine, we both knew we were close. 'Babe, look at me' he said whilst looking at me.

We helped each other come down from our highs, Alex even helping re-cover myself. 'You okay?' He asked seeming a tad worried, 'yea why wouldn't I be?' I replied, 'just checking I didn't hurt you, you might have still been sensitive after last night, that's all' he smiled kissing my cheek, 'Babe I'm fine, I'd let you know if I wasn't' I kissed him back.

We eventually left the serenity of the pool and went for a shower, followed by a lazy day watching Netflix. This was the life and to be honest I didn't want to go back to reality at all because then this, this peace we had, would be gone. Replaced with chaos of Grand Prix and events but hopefully we would find moments to be us, the fun loving us.