Chapter Four

Warning: nsfw (soft tho)

Alex gently picked me up as we walked through the door of our house as I gently connected my lips to the side of his face, pressing gentle kisses from his cheek down to the base of his neck.
"Babe, keep doing that and I'll have to retaliate" he moaned,
He gently placed me on the ground and slowly undid my dress, pressing small kisses and nibbles down my spine as he went.
Once the dress was gone, it was on. Alex turned me around quickly and pressed our lips together, it was heated and lustful but still gentle and kind. The air was now thick with tension and the sound of our moans.
Unbuttoning Alex's shirt as he gently moved us to the bed, I trailed each button with my lips admiring the way his abs flexed with his heavy breathing and how his body reacted to my touch and he was definitely reacting.
Alex rid himself of his pants accidentally throwing his belt and taking out one of piles of books in the process. He then looked at me, still in my bra and panties.
"Babe" He said with a questioning look on his face. He was asking for permission and honestly it made my heart melt.
I held his hands and moved them around so he could undo my bra as he kissed me as if I was fragile.
His hands moved to my breast, palming them and making me moan his name in the process, earning a moan from him in return.
The next thing to go were his boxes. My hand made its way down his toned torso towards the band, passing it and palming him through the material. By now He has turning into a moaning mess,
"Babe, if you don't take them off I will" He said with a hint of aggression in his voice mixed with a whole lot of lust.
I slipped my index finger over the band and gently tugged them down letting him free.
I felt Alex gently start to slide my panties down my legs.
This was my first time, he knew that and knew that there was a certain element of pain that I would feel.
"Love, it's going to hurt you know that yea?" I nodded "we'll do you want to be on top, that way you know what you can and can't do?" Again I nodded.
We were turned over as I positioned myself on top of him, gently easing him into me. It hurt, I'm not going to lie but it got easier. I started to move as it felt better, Alex was flushed but he had his eyes open making sure I was okay. There was a tight knot building in my stomach,
"Im almost there" I said to him as our rhythm got faster and sloppier.
Suddenly I felt him twitch and then release cause me to follow suit along with a string of moans.

We just there in each other's arms until we both drifted off to sleep as the first night as husband and wife.

-
-
-
Yo so that was my first time writing anything like that so if you have any tips please let me know!!
Hope it was okay.