Part 1 : New school

*Beca pov*

I wake up hearing my dad banging on my door screaming, "Beca wake up it's your first day at Barden, I already make pancakes for-"

I quickly open the door when i hear he said pancake. Dad looks down at me with his hand still hanging up in the air, he puts down his hand and smile,

"Morning, sweetie"

"Morning, Dad!"

He just laugh and shake his head at my love for pancake and go to the kitchen.

"I'll see u at the dining table after u clean yourself up," he yelled, I groaned and zombily walk to the bathroom..
_________

I go to Barden using a cab with my dad, My dad teaches literature at barden so he goes with me.

"Beca, I'm sorry i can't take you around because i have a meeting at 9 so see you around Becs.. Enjoyy", my dad said as he walks through a crowd of students.

'Okay, so this school is pretty huge', I thought to myself

Then, there is this perkie blond girl asking what my dorm is.

"Baker Hall, I think," I replied

She looks happy and bubbly, after that she gave me a rape whistle and told me to use it when it is really happening..
I bit the tip of the whistle and smirk at her. She rolls her eyes and left me there.

I continue to carry my stuff and went to the direction that blondie told me.

I open the door and see a tall brunete girl smiling at me.. or I'm just that short.

"Hi, I'm your sexy roommate, my name is Stacie and you are?" kinda surprise at her bold personality but I just shrug it off

"I'm Beca," I simply reply

"Nice to meet you Beca, oh and this is your bed, you can put your stuff there" she wink

"Uh okay.." I put my DJ equipment there and my clothes.

"Hey Beca, im gonna go to the activity fair, you with me?" She said while holding the door handle

"Sure"
_____________

We go to the activity fair together, i see a lot of weird clubs there, Stacie looks really happy to be here and I just smile and roll my eyes.
"Beca, I really want to join the Bellas, can you sing cause if you can-"

"Woah slow down.. uh who is Bella?" I said completely ignoring the question.

"Bellas is a club, you sexy idiot..." she rolls her eyes, luckly she didn't see me blushing because she call me sexy. What?? You can't blame mee.. I was the quiet kid at highschool so no one ever really call me that

"Bellas is an accapella group and please tell me that you know what accapella is" she explained.

"I know what it is Stace, anyway you can sing?"

"Yup, they will be crazy if they're not letting me in" she smirk

"You are so big headed" I smile and roll my eyes, I like Stacie but not that kind of like.. she seems nice

"Okay stop talking! You can join whatever club you want and I want to join the Bellas, we split here and meet in our dorm at 2, kay?"

"Bossy" I smirked

"Oh shut up.. you like it anyways," She smiles and leaves me wihout another word.

A/N = Hey so this is my first story in wattpad i hope you like it.. i know in this part there is no Chloe yet but i can make sure that in the second part there will be.
I want to build Beca and Stacie friendship first cause i think it's cute, tell me your suggestion for this story