Part 3 : Mystery Girl

*Chloe Pov*

I wake up in the morning and do my usual routine, my mom said that i have to be a morning person so that i wouldn't miss every memory that is created in a single minute.

I love my mom so much, a thing that I don't like about her is that she always push me to date someone that I dont like. I dont want to disappoint her so I dated this guy name Tom, he is really nice actually but I dont love him.

Today is a new semester in Barden and I'm really excited to have new members in my group that is called the Bellas, Aubrey is the Captain and I am the co-Captain of the Bellas.

A message came into my phone, there is two message.. one from Tom and one from Aubrey. I open up aubrey message first

My bestie : Chloe! Where the aca hell are you? We have to be in Barden at 8.00 remember? We have to take new member for the Bellas! - 8.30

Chloe : OM aca G! Aubrey I'm really sorry, I forgot that this is the day. I'm on my way, wait for me bree. - 8.31

Aubrey : You better be sorry Chloe... still cant believe you forget about this. - 8.31

I know Aubrey is a little bit bossy and annoying but she is really nice and caring thats why she is my best friend. I take a cab and quickly went to Barden and completely forget Tom's message.

I run to the booth and bumped into a girl.
"OM aca G... are you okay" worrying about her cause she was about to fall when I bumped her.

She looked up and i saw a beautiful dark grey eyes and i just stare at her
"I'm fff-ine" Aww she is so cutee and sexy as hell.

"I'm really sorry, i'm late thats why i'm in a rush cause aubrey will get mad if i'm late to go to the booth. I'm Chloe" Godd she is so beautiful

"I'm Beca and you must be one of the aca girl right?" Ooo so her name is Beca and she know who I am thats great.

"Ah yes I am and by that.. Do you want to join us?"

"Um I dont even sing" huh... why i dont belive her that she cannot sing.

"Well i trust that everybody can sing the different is that they are good or bad at it"

"Aren't you said that you are in a rush?" Why is she changing the subject? Is she really hate singing or she just dont want to talk about it?

"Yeah you right I should go"

"Bye Chlo" OMG she gave me a nick namee aww so cuteee. I should give her one

"See you later Becs" i turn around and continue my way to the booth

I see Aubrey look at me like she really want to kill me
"Hey Aubrey.. umm sorry I'm late.. too much coffee this morning and I-"

"Chloe where have you been? I'm literally standing here alone for like 1 hour" she cut me in.. shes really angry but I know how to make her forgive me.

"Aubrey I told you that I forgot.. I'm a human to, I'm sorry okay?" I said it with my puppy face and it'll work

"Ugh not that puppy face again. Fine i forgive you" I smiled and i hug her.

I go back to my dorm at 6 pm. I met a lot of interesting people today, i met a girl name Fat Amy her voice is good and she can do mermaid dance then I met Stacie she's hot but she's too big headed, then I met Beca, I cant get her out of my head.

"Chloe you have to sleep now, we have a class tomorrow" Aubrey said, she is my roommate and my bestie so I'm so lucky.

"Okay bree" Aubrey is like my sister for me.

"Hey Chloe, you still with Tom?" Ugh why she bringing up Tom.

"Yeah, but I havent seen him today, probably he is busy preparing the football club and taking new members like us" I said with no interest at all

"Owh thats why your phone keep buzing every 2 minutes" i wake up from bed and realize there is 10 message from Tom, " Yeah i think you should answer it Chloe, its really annoying actually "

"I'm sorry bree" i check his message and role my eyes

Tom : Good morning babe. See u in school, love you. - 8.00
Tom : Hey I'm sorry i havent talk to you.. i'm really busy today. - 14.00
Tom : Where are you babe? How is your day.? - 18.00
Tom : hey? - 21.00
Tom : answer me babe! - 21.02
Tom : are u angry? - 21.04
Tom : I'm sorry okay,!? - 21.06
Tom : Chloeee answer mee i'm worried! - 21.08
Tom : Are you okay? - 21.09

Ugh he's crazy, cant i have one day without him .?

~This is Chloe side of story, I promise the other part will have more Bechloe moment, this is my first story so bare with me please~