Part 4 : Classmate

*Beca pov*

Today is my first class in Barden, my first class is Art. Art is one of my favorite subject, no one knows that I'm really smart cause they just don't pay attention to people like me.

I walk down the hall to the class, from outside of the class, I saw the red head girl from yesterday, I'm literally smiling right now. I enter the class and quickly sit on the empty chair with no one beside me.

The teacher came, and everybody start to run to their chair and shut their mouth. "Hello student, my name is Mrs. Posen, (this is Aubrey's big sister btw) I'm going to teach you guys some art. Now I'm going to tell you guys some random name, and that person has to stand up and tell me a little bit about them." She looks really nice though, she's not a killer I can tell you that. I think shes new here to and she looks young.

"Okay first person whose going to stand up is... Jesse Swanson" I look around and saw the guy that I bumped into yesterday stand up with confidence.

" Hello everyone, my name is Jesse Swanson, I just move here from California, I really love movies and stacking CD's"

" Thank you Mr. Swanson" I saw him smile for the reply.

" Okay now I want to know about... Stacie Conrad" wait since when Stacie is in the same class as me..

" Hello guys, I'm Stacie, you can call me sexy " I role my eyes and she continue with smiling at me

" um I live here around Barden, and you can call me whenever you guys want," she wink and i just shook my head. The teacher continues..

" okay thank you Ms. Conrad, okay this is the last person I want to know about them... how about... Beca Mitchel. " shit.. oh well

" hei umm my name is Beca Mitchel.."
I look at the red head and she keep smiling at me.. i dont know suddenly it gives me confidence to speak
" my dad teach competitive literature here, and i have a dream to work in LA. That's it." I sit down and turn around to look at the red head, she just smiles and gives me a thumb up so I smile at her for reply

" Thank you Ms. Mitchel, may I know what do you want to do in LA?"

" Um I cant tell you that, it's personal" I dont know why but i smirk and wink at her and she just blush.. I feel a hole in my head so i turn around and saw the red head looking really mad, is she jealous? No.. but why? She seems fine before this.

"Okay Ms. Mitchel I wont push it. Lets study then"

The class was boring until the teacher announce someting before the class ended
"Okay everyone before the class ended, I wanted to announce that you will have to make an original song, you can make your own music, but you will do it by a grup of two people, okay first group is Jessica and Ashley, second group is Jesse and Benji, third group is Bumper and Amy.." "Sorry Mrs. Posen but it is Fat Amy" that girl is australian.

"Um why do you call yourself Fat Amy?" Chloe said

"So twig bitches like you dont do it behind my back" I like this girl already.

"OKAY stop now may I continue girls?" The teacher is looking very angry right now
" Yes you can continue" Chloe said as she look down. I feel bad for her.. wait why do i have to feel bad ughh whats going on with me

" Thank you Ms. Beale now the fourth group is Stacie and Lili, the last group is Chloe and Beca..." I look at her and she is looking very thrilled to hear this. I wonder why?

"Okay students thank you for your attention, you can take a break now, I'm out " I swear before she get out of the class, she winked at me.. what the hell just happen?

Suddenly someone snapped me from my left side and sit beside me..

"So someone here got a fan" I was so shocked until I almost fell to the ground luckly I was fast enough to help myself back together.

" God Chloe why you have to surprised me like that?" She giggled, her giggle, Beca get out of your mind!

"Sorry Becs, your cute, anyway I think Ms. Posen likes you" Chloe said with a bit of jealousy i think

"Nah impossible, why do you think she like me?"

"Cause you are beautiful, mysterious, and cool, anybody can be with you" I blush hearing her said that

"Thanks Chlo, but I'm not sure if shes gay"

"Well everyone can be turn on with just one look from you" hell... i'm literally look like tomato now.

"Stop it Chlo, anyway when will we do our project?"

"Up to you Becs, I mean I'm free "

"How about tomorrow after school at my house? We have the same class tomorrow to right?"

"Um yeah in Biology class"

"Great see you tomorrow" I stand up and exit the class but she pull my hand before I even start to walk

"Beca.. I wanna know a lot more about you so can you just stay for a moment"

"Fine I wanna know bout you to Chlo but not here" I said that as I pull her out of the class to the park and we sit under the tree

*Chloe pov*

I'm in the same class as Beca today, and I really dont like Ms. Posen cause I dont know why but for sure she was flirting with Beca all the damn time, why I get this jealous feeling everytime Ms. Posen and Beca are flirting with each other... Damn. Then I hear Ms. Posen get closer to Beca and I kinda hear what she said

"Ms. Mitchel, I need you to meet me after school, there is something that I want to talk about okay?" Fuck... what the hell just happened why she just ask someone like.. ugh why do i even care? I saw her looking at Ms. Posen and said

"I'm sorry Ms. Posen but after school I gotta go to the radio station, I dont wanna be late on my first day." Thank God she didn't say yes, I can see how iritate she was.

"Okay then, maybe next time Ms. Mitchel" Ms. Posen smile and wink at her. What the hell.. I know she is still young but come on.

**

Now I'm in a park with Beca holding hands with me.
"Hey red, let's sit here" umm I like how she called me red.
"Okay"

"So what do you want to know about me Red?"

I blurted out "Are you gay?" Wait wtf no no "I'm sorry to blurted out like that, I wasnt thinking umm sorry" she just laugh

"Its okay Chlo, I mean I'm not really open up with other people but I feel i can open up with you so to answer your question.." she stop, she leaned closer to me and we kissed. I just shocked, I did not expect that at all.

"Is that answer your question Beale?"

"Uh yeah umm" I swear my face is so red matching with my hair.

"I'm sorry Chloe, I dont know what I'm doing, I shouldnt do it like that, I dont know if you gay too., sorry gosh what just happened i-" I quickly cut her off

"Its okay, I mean I'm not expecting that coming from you, I'm gay too so its fine." I giggled cause she so cute when she stumble up those words.

"We cool?"

"Yeah we cool"

Then silence came in, it was uncomfortable silence so I spoke up to cut it

"Beca, this is my number" i give her my number and she quickly type it in her phone " Um saved it okay, so we have a contact so we can easily contact each other." Then my phone buzzed it was a message from unknown number.

"Thats my number, now you have it too" she said and she run to go to a class

I look at the message she sent and smile

Unknown : hey its Beca, saved this number okay? Cant wait to see you Chlo.

~ Thats it part 4, Bechloe is a go~