Maybe not...

Jorge's Prov:

Now I'm waiting for German in his office, he called me for somthing. I didn't done something bad, but moment, I hope that he don't know about me and Tini, he will fired me and I need this job so much.

German: You are here, please have a sit.

Jorge: Mr. German, why you called me?

German: You don't know? You promise that you will not be with Tini and yesterday I found you two in Resto bar. Are you two together for a long time?

Jorge: No, just few days.

German: I don't want be bad to you and I know how much you need this job so we will make an agreement: you will broke up with Tini and you can have your job.

Jorge: OK, I will broke up with her.

I don't know if I can do this to her, I love her so much. She will always argue with me, she will be broke...After some time she will found another boy, but I don't know how will I react.

Tini' s Prov:

Tini: Hi love, I missed so much.

Jorge: I missed you too.

Tini: You know what is funny? Before I didn't want you around me and now I want to be with you all day. 😊

Jorge: That's so sweet, but I want to talk to you about something.

Tini: Now? OK.

Jorge: Tini I... I don't know what type of movie you want to see in cinema.

Tini: What about AFTER, I want to see it for long times. I know it's so romantic but I read all books and I must see it.

Jorge: OK, but first you must kiss me.

Tini: Of course 😘

After the movie we were sitting in my bedroom. We can't be in living room or kitchen because my dad is back from business trip.

Tini: Jorge, you are so nervous, what happened?

Jorge: Tini, I don't think that this relationship will have future.

Tini: Why are you saying it? We love each other.

Jorge: No, we don't. I don't love you, because I love Stephie.

Tini: You are jerk with no feelings, you use me to get Stephie jealous. Get out of my bedroom.

As he went out, I started crying a lot. I mean I love him and he hurt me do much.