Conversation

Tini: Can I talk to you about something important?

Jorge: Something bad happened?

Tini: No but in one day it will happened and I don't know how will you react.

Jorge: What do you mean?

Tini: We will soon get married and in many marriages they have kids.

Jorge: Yeah it's normal but why are you talking about that?

Tini: Cause I don't know if you want kids and I think it's important to know about it before wedding.

Jorge: Tini, of course I want kids.

Tini: And when? After the wedding or in 5 or 10 years?

Jorge: In that time when you will want kids, but it will be good if we will have kid within year or 2 years.

Tini: And the last question: Do you want daughter or son?

Jorge: It will be good if we will have our little princess, but I will love our son too.

Tini: OMG, you are perfect because you answered on everything as I wanted. I love you.💜

Jorge: I love you too Tini.❤

I don't know if I deserve this perfect boy, he loves me, he wants a daughter... If I knew, I will not hate him at the beginning. After some time Angie was calling to come home, my dad wants to talk to me, maybe he changed his mind.

German: Now I understand you Tini, you are like your mother, she was too young when she marry me. And Jorge is not bad guy, I see how he loves you.

Tini: So that means you allowe our wedding?

German: Yes, and I would like to accompany you to the altar.

Tini: Of course you will accompany me to the altar. Now I am so happy daddy, I completed my school, found my love and have a good relationship with you. I love you dad.❤

German: I love you too princess. 💙

Finally everything has been corrected, nothing will destroyed my happiness.

Camila: Tini I need to tell you something. Don't be scared, it's good. Rugge propose to me.

Tini: What? That's amazing Cami. But you said he is not that type.

Camila: Maybe he changed...

Tini: Or he loves you and he knows that you are his only.

Camila: Maybe yes. 😄