#Imagine Harry -Pool Party- Dirty

It was a really, really hot day and Harry wanted to go swimming.

"Babe wanna go swimming?" he asks.

"Alright" you say.

You go upstairs and change into your bathing suit, coming back outside to see Harry jump straight into  your guys' pool completely naked.

"Harry don't you want your swim trunks??" you shout over, holding them up.

"Nope!" he replies with a cheeky smile and winks. 

You just give him a weird look...

"Aren't you coming in?" he asks, splashing the water a little with his hand.

"Yeah, hold on." you go inside and rub some sunscreen on your shoulders and cheeks, and when you head back outside, Harry isn't there.

"Harry??.....Harry?" you look around and dont see him. You go over to the pool to see if he's in there, and bend over it. He's not in there. Once you stand back up you feel two hands on your waist and you both fall in.

"Sorry babe, you alright?" he asks, laughing.

"Yeah, I'm fine." you say scowling.

you swim away the pain and everywhere you go, Harry follows. 

His hands go behind your back and he starts undoing the string on your bikini top.

"No, Harry." you say trying to pry his hands away.

"come on babe" he whines

"no harry, I'm not changing my mind!" you say

"please" he says running his hands up and down your back.

"please" he starts kissing your neck

"please" he says biting your neck

you start to swim away, but he follows and once you get to the stairs, you feel Harrys penis harden so you decide to rub it... "Tease" he says, but moans.

He puts his hands on you and starts fingering you through your bottoms, but he soon takes them off . He positions him self and starts thrusting inside you...

"Well this is awkward." someone says. You look up to see Zayn standing there.

You immediatly push Harry away and slip your bottoms back on.

"Heyy I...uhh...didnt...know you guys were coming" you say embarrased.

"Harry didnt tell you?" Louis questioned.

You look at Harry. "tell me what??"

"Well we were gonna have a swim party--"

"But it looks like you guys already started the fun" Niall says laughing

You blush and get out of the pool, grabbing your towel and going inside to take a shower.

You look out the your window to see the boys swimming together and laughing.

'awkward turtle' you thought....